Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When your back hurts, turn to Ayurveda for help
With the ever increasing number of fast food chains there is a proportional increase in the number of obese people who suffer from various ailments and they need to be proactive and channel their efforts to learn more about Ayurveda for back pain. This realization will help them in not only curing the back pain but will also help them to lose weight as there are various treatment methods like steam massaging, bowel cleansing to get rid of the toxins accumulated and burning out excessive fat. In the case of overweight people the back has to support the extra kilos and this strains e lower back and the result is pain and most pain killers may do the job in clearing you off the pain but unless you find out the reason for this pain and treat it from the root it will surely return back the next time you sand and work for longer duration of time. One of the common causes of back pain is incorrect postures-the way you sit, sleep and drive matters and when you go to an Ayurvedic medical practitioner for treating your back pain you can expect all sorts of questions like the way you sit, sleep and they also consider your type of work in the office. For treating back pain in Ayurveda, external medicines like oil massages and internal medicines are also administered and when on treatment it is advisable to stick to dietary rules as advised by the practitioner or else the desired effect from the medicines cannot be expected.
Spam!
Alex
Yep. I'm actually surprised that we don't get a lot more of it. The registration question weeds out most all of the bots, but people can still manually sign up and post like this. I can't imagine it is worth the effort, but here we are. I've deleted the user, and I'd usually delete the thread too, but thought I'd reply this time.
Personally, I get a chuckle out of the colon cleansing thought. Big Grin Big Grin

Why do bottle brushes and latex gloves Angel always go through my mind when I read that phrase? Huh
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan