Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dividend Announcement Thread!
(07-10-2014, 01:53 PM)rnsmth Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 01:42 PM)EricL Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 12:45 PM)rnsmth Wrote: PAYX increases 8.6%, from .35 a quarter to .38

Not too shabby!

I added two more columns to the spreadsheet, one showing the current share price and the other showing projected yield based on the announced dividend increase.

Something went wrong with the forward yield for O. Shows 1.32% Confused

Ahh, that's a monthly payer, I need to adjust the yield formula. Good catch Tongue
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
The Kinder Morgan family of companies announced dividend increases today. I own KMI

Kinder Morgan, Inc. ( KMI) today reported second quarter cash available to pay dividends of $332 million, up 13 percent from $294 million for the same period a year ago, and remains on track to meet or exceed its published annual budget of $1.78 billion in cash available to pay dividends. For the first six months of the year, KMI reported cash available to pay dividends of $905 million, up 12 percent from $807 million for the same period last year. KMI’s board of directors increased the quarterly cash dividend to $0.43 per share ($1.72 annualized) payable on Aug. 15, 2014, to shareholders of record as of July 31, 2014. This represents an 8 percent increase over the second quarter 2013 cash dividend per share of $0.40 ($1.60 annualized), and is up from the first quarter 2014 dividend of $0.42 per share ($1.68 annualized).

finance.yahoo.com

Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. ( KMP) today increased its quarterly cash distribution per common unit to $1.39 ($5.56 annualized) payable on Aug. 14, 2014, to unitholders of record as of July 31, 2014. This represents a 5 percent increase over the second quarter 2013 cash distribution per unit of $1.32 ($5.28 annualized) and is up from $1.38 per unit ($5.52 annualized) for the first quarter of 2014.

finance.yahoo.com

El Paso Pipeline Partners, L.P. ( EPB) today announced its second quarter cash distribution per common unit of $0.65 ($2.60 annualized) payable on Aug. 14, 2014, to unitholders of record as of July 31, 2014. This represents a 3 percent increase over the second quarter 2013 cash distribution per unit of $0.63 ($2.52 annualized) and is the same as the first quarter 2014 distribution.

finance.yahoo.com
Added KMP and EPB.
Union Pacific (UNP) raised quarterly dividend from $0.455 to $0.50, an increase of 9.9%.

This is their second increase this year.
WAG increased the dividend by 7.1%.

ITW increased the dividend by 15%.
I forgot this thread was for increases. Tongue FWIW, DGX will have their third $0.33 dividend on October 7th.
this thread is exciting!
(08-19-2014, 09:24 PM)TopRamenTrader Wrote: this thread is exciting!

It's even more exciting sitting there and watching the money show up in your account just for being a nice guy.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

MO increases from .48 per quarter to .52 per quarter starting with the October dividend! A nice 8-plus percent raise! What a champ of a DG stock that one is.

http://investor.altria.com/phoenix.zhtml...&highlight=
(08-21-2014, 12:15 PM)TomK Wrote: MO increases from .48 per quarter to .52 per quarter starting with the October dividend! A nice 8-plus percent raise! What a champ of a DG stock that one is.

http://investor.altria.com/phoenix.zhtml...&highlight=

Nice one, I'll take it!

Added to the list.
TORONTO, August 22, 2014 - Royal Bank of Canada (RY on TSX and NYSE) today announced an increase to its quarterly common share dividend of four cents per share, or six per cent, to 75 cents per share, payable on and after November 24, 2014, to common shareholders of record at the close of business on October 27, 2014.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

MELBOURNE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--

The Board of Directors of Harris Corporation (HRS) has increased the quarterly cash dividend by 12 percent from 42 cents per share to 47 cents per share and declared a quarterly cash dividend of 47 cents per share, payable Sept. 23, 2014, to shareholders of record Sept. 9, 2014. The annualized cash dividend will increase from $1.68 per share to $1.88 per share. This action represents the company’s 13th consecutive annual dividend increase.
=====