Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dividend Announcement Thread!
Disappointed in the Clorox raise. Since I already own it I won't be selling it since it is still raising the dividend. I just won't be adding any more shares for a while. Guess they can't all be 10% raisers.
(05-13-2014, 08:29 AM)ChadR Wrote: Disappointed in the Clorox raise. Since I already own it I won't be selling it since it is still raising the dividend. I just won't be adding any more shares for a while. Guess they can't all be 10% raisers.

Yeah, after sleeping on it, I'm not quite as down as I was last night. Its on my short list for replacement if I find a better idea, but as of now I will continue to hold.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
MERRILLVILLE, Ind., May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of NiSource Inc. ( NI) today declared a quarterly common dividend payment of 26 cents per share, payable Aug. 20, 2014, to stockholders of record at the close of business July 31, 2014. This represents a 4 percent increase in the company's dividend and would result in an increase of the annualized dividend from $1.00 to $1.04 per share on NiSource common stock.
Northrup Grumman (NOC) announced 14.75 increase from $0.61 to $0.70.
Flowers Foods (FLO) announced a 6.67% increase from $0.1125 to $0.12 per share.
Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) declares $0.20/share quarterly dividend, 17.6% increase from prior dividend of $0.17.
Forward yield 1.18%
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

(05-28-2014, 09:08 AM)Dividend Watcher Wrote: Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) declares $0.20/share quarterly dividend, 17.6% increase from prior dividend of $0.17.
Forward yield 1.18%

ROST paid $0.20 last quarter as well. Its a raise over last year but not a newly announced one. It's already shown on the spreadsheet from 2/27/14.
(05-28-2014, 10:09 AM)EricL Wrote: ROST paid $0.20 last quarter as well. Its a raise over last year but not a newly announced one. It's already shown on the spreadsheet from 2/27/14.

Goes to show what happens when you don't check first. SA's dividend announcements are getting problematic. That's the 3rd or 4th time I've seen something like that.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Sure glad I was patient on Deere!

MOLINE, Ill., May 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Deere & Company (DE) Board of Directors has approved an increase of Deere's quarterly dividend to $.60 a share on common stock. The dividend is payable on August 1, 2014 to stockholders of record on June 30, 2014.

The new quarterly rate represents an increase of 9 cents per share, approximately 18 percent, over the previous level. This is the twelfth increase to the Deere & Company quarterly dividend in 10 years. Deere last raised its dividend in February 2013.
You beat me to it -- that is a great raise! Go DE.
MADISON, N.J., May 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) , the world's leading provider of diagnostic information services, today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.33 per share, payable on July 23, 2014 to shareholders of record of Quest Diagnostics (DGX) common stock on July 9, 2014.
Seadrill (SDRL) declared a $1.00 dividend, up 2% quarterly from .98. Since they have been raising it quarterly, this represents an ~8% annualized raise. Over the past two quarters it has been a 10.3% annualized raise so far in 2014, from .95. Ex-div June 9.