Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dividend Announcement Thread!
Flowers Foods (NYSE:FLO) declares $0.19/share quarterly dividend, 5.6% increase from prior dividend of $0.18.

Forward yield 3.3%

Payable June 21; for shareholders of record June 7; ex-div June 6.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
National Bank of Canada declares CAD 0.68 dividend
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Bank of Montreal declares CAD 1.03 dividend
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Cracker Barrel (NASDAQ:CBRL) declares $1.30/share quarterly dividend, 4% increase from prior dividend of $1.25.

Forward yield 3.23%

Payable Aug. 5; for shareholders of record July 19; ex-div July 18.

Additionally, the board declared special dividend of $3.00/share, payable on Aug. 2 to shareholders on record of July 19.
Lowe's announced a 14.6% dividend increase last week.

Ellison announced that the board of directors declared a 15 percent increase in its quarterly cash dividend to 55 cents per share, payable Aug. 7, 2019, to shareholders of record as of July 24, 2019. Lowe's has declared a cash dividend every quarter since going public in 1961.
LyondellBasell (NYSE:LYB) declares $1.05/share quarterly dividend, 5% increase from prior dividend of $1.00.

Forward yield 5.43%

Payable June 17; for shareholders of record June 10; ex-div June 7.
UnitedHealth (NYSE:UNH) declares $1.08/share quarterly dividend, 20% increase from prior dividend of $0.90.

Forward yield 1.79%

Payable June 25; for shareholders of record June 17; ex-div June 14.
FedEx (NYSE:FDX) declares $0.65/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.

Forward yield 1.61%

Payable July 8; for shareholders of record June 24; ex-div June 21.

First time since the financial crisis that FDX has failed to raise for a fifth consecutive quarter. Of course I bought shares today before the announcement, LOL.
Realty Income Corporation (Realty Income,NYSE: O), The Monthly Dividend Company, today announced its Board of Directors has declared an increase in the company's common stock monthly cash dividend to $0.2265 per share from $0.226 per share. The dividend is payable on July 15, 2019 to shareholders of record as of July 1, 2019. This is the 102nd dividend increase since Realty Income's listing on the NYSE in 1994. The ex-dividend date for July's dividend is June 28, 2019. The new monthly dividend represents an annualized dividend amount of $2.718 per share as compared to the current annualized dividend amount of $2.712 per share.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases...65979.html
Target (NYSE:TGT) declares $0.66/share quarterly dividend, 3.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.64.

Forward yield 2.99%

Payable Sept. 10; for shareholders of record Aug. 21; ex-div Aug. 20.
W. P. Carey (NYSE:WPC) declares $1.034/share quarterly dividend, 0.2% increase from prior dividend of $1.032.

Forward yield 4.85%

Payable July 15; for shareholders of record June 28; ex-div June 27.
Darden Restaurants (NYSEBig GrinRI) declares $0.88/share quarterly dividend, 17.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.75.

Forward yield 3.0%

Payable Aug. 1; for shareholders of record July 10; ex-div July 9.