Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What I Am Buying Today.
(10-26-2021, 07:11 AM)stockguru Wrote: Time to dump LMT. That was one of the worst conference calls. Its clearly this is a horrible CEO and management team. Down 30 per-market

Now its very clear why CFO quit!

Time to cut my losses and add more NOC and LHX
That was a big miss.  I sold about half my shares lately.  It was my largest position, yikes.
(10-26-2021, 07:17 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 07:11 AM)stockguru Wrote: Time to dump LMT. That was one of the worst conference calls. Its clearly this is a horrible CEO and management team. Down 30 per-market

That was a big miss.  I sold about half my shares lately.  It was my largest position, yikes.

The only defense sector stock I really like at this point is LHX.
(10-26-2021, 07:45 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote:

LMT you fooled me once, you fooled me twice. Not going to fool me a 3rd time  Big Grin

I will be adding LHX on weakness today and trying to figure out where to put my LMT shares lol
(10-26-2021, 07:51 AM)MrFortune Wrote:

News Flash…the forever wars are about over. Back to value of 2 decades ago

LMT you fooled me once, you fooled me twice. Not going to fool me a 3rd time  Big Grin

I will be adding LHX on weakness today and trying to figure out where to put my LMT shares lol

I wouldn't hold any of the defense contractors at these levels. 

They will be cheaper in a few months 
(10-26-2021, 08:11 AM)kblake Wrote:

Do you by chance remember giving me hell for trimming my LMT at 355?  It's a short scroll back, like last month.  Smile
(10-26-2021, 08:17 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 08:11 AM)kblake Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 07:17 AM)fenders53 Wrote: That was a big miss.  I sold about half my shares lately.  It was my largest position, yikes.

Do you by chance remember giving me hell for trimming my LMT at 355?  It's a short scroll back, like last month.  Smile

Yeah you trimmed it, which means you still own it  Big Grin

And if you waited a few weeks you could have sold at $375. So not seeing your point  Big Grin Big Grin
While you all are basing LMT I bought some right under $342 lol

If it goes to $330 will add more
(10-26-2021, 08:52 AM)Mr1share Wrote: While you all are basing LMT I bought some right under $342 lol

If it goes to $330 will add more

Smart buy. You will do well over the long term. This is temporary but they are taking it down too hard.

I added some myself just 25 shares just under $330. Would add more under $320 next

Also bought ALLY
Yeah I couldn't sell LMT down $39 so decided to buy more. Hopefully it turns out to be good buying opportunity

Also added a few FB under $322, and added QCOM, VFC and PG

Bought CNK in case its the next MEME stock lol
First post here.

Added some LMT as well. Had to at these prices to average down lol

Also took a new position in WM
Added more LMT at $330. I didn't know LMT was a tech stock lol

Also added more FB, PYPL and bought SNAP new position
Very tempted to open a position in FB at these levels. And I've never had a problem with sin / evil stocks. I own lots of tobacco, oil, fast food, defense, alcohol, etc. And some big tech (AMZN and GOOG) too. But FB is testing me -- it is the first time I can remember balking at profiting from what a company is doing. If it goes much lower, I'm sure I'll be able to get over it...