Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Jersey
Greetings everyone and Happy New Year! I just joined the forum and am really looking forward to participating in the group. I’m really impressed by everyone’s openness to share their ideas, experiences, and perspectives.

A little about me - 40-something, married with a young son. My wife and I have been saving and investing consistently for about 7 years now. DGI focused with a wee bit of options dabbling (still learning and gaining experience with it).

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome! Always great to have new active members.

You still have some time to throw your picks into the 2021 portfolio competition here:
http://dividendgrowthforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1943
Welcome to the forum. We only have a few active threads here. Hope you find time to enter the conversations. We could really use more active members.
Welcome

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum. Always nice to have new people contributing to our collective learning experience.
(01-06-2021, 02:38 AM)crimsonghost747 Wrote: Welcome! Always great to have new active members.

You still have some time to throw your picks into the 2021 portfolio competition here:
http://dividendgrowthforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1943

Thanks CrimsonGhost, just threw my hat in the ring!
Hey all nice to have been able to post.

My name is Greg and I hail from Cedar Rapids

I have been investing since 1991 and buy more of the low beta, great history and companies that continue to reward shareholders with increases.

My longest holdings are ECL, JNJ, MCD, CTAS, WSO, PEP, HD, and SHW

Hoping to add some hidden Gems and picks from you guys. Thanks
(07-29-2021, 09:54 AM)MrFortune Wrote: Hey all nice to have been able to post.

My name is Greg and I hail from Cedar Rapids

I have been investing since 1991 and buy more of the low beta, great history and companies that continue to reward shareholders with increases.

My longest holdings are ECL, JNJ, MCD, CTAS, WSO, PEP, HD, and SHW

Hoping to add some hidden Gems and picks from you guys. Thanks

Welcome to the board Greg, good to hear from you!
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Welcome all!

ECL, hadn't heard of it until now. See, new people, new ideas Smile And glad to see another Sherwin-Williams fan.
We are practically neighbors Greg. I am from the QC.
(07-29-2021, 01:04 PM)fenders53 Wrote: We are practically neighbors Greg.  I am from the QC.

Vert cool  That's about a 10 hr drive from me 

Thanks for welcoming me everyone  Shy