Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What I Am Buying Today.
NKE horrible report AH’s. Down $10. Probably headed to 70’s now. 20 PE or so.

That report just tells me to stay out of retail. We are headed into a recession at some point next year!
Looking forward to pickup some great companies, Nike under $60 would be nice
New positions in QCOM and MU

Added HSY and TMUS

Wow NKE getting hit hard. Glad I don’t own that one. $62-65 I may take a position
PLTR and HOOD

I’m following the money ? lol
dollar cost averaging TSLA the past year or so is paying off nicely now, let's see what happens
Used pooled dividends to add 6 more shares of OZK. Now, I'm pretty much up to a full position in it.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
New position in Hood

Added to WEC

CMCSA and CAH getting interesting
This forum is so dead. What happened to everyone Wink

I added a few CYBR and NOW

Tech seems to be the only growth in town. Dividend stocks barely move these days. We live in different times now with all the social media hype.
Still here. Smile

Only recent update is have been dollar cost averaging into MCD on the recent dip.
I still open up the forum every day to check what is going on, but yeah I haven't posted too much recently.
Since I switched to the retirement way of life my portfolio has remained pretty static. I haven't added any new companies to my portfolio in ages, I just reinvest the dividends 1-2 times a month into one of the companies that I believe to be fairly valued. I think in recent months it has been BAM, LMT and MSFT.

I would say that while it does sound boring, it's a sign that our strategy works as intended. All I really need to do is keep an eye on the news a little bit and just fill in my excel when the dividends get paid.
I have been adding to SBUX and MCD the last few days

And I'm about to buy NKE
Hey I had some problems with my account but I'm back.

I stuck with the homebuilders a bit too long, but I did switch strategies mid-June and I'm already reaping the benefits.

I will most likely have a decent amount of money to invest in August; I haven't decided exactly what to do with it yet.