Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 01-04-2022

Anyone own Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. (LOAN) ?

CEO just bought shares.

Cheap stock. PE 13 and yield over 8%

500 shares gets you $240 a year in dividends.

Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) another one like LOAN

Thinking of buying both since the next few years will be tough market conditions.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 01-04-2022

(01-04-2022, 09:28 AM)stockguru Wrote: Anyone own Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. (LOAN) ?

CEO just bought shares.

Cheap stock. PE 13 and yield over 8%

500 shares gets you $240 a year in dividends.

Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) another one like LOAN

Thinking of buying both since the next few years will be tough market conditions.
Not familiar with them.  Make sure you research their leverage situation before you jump in very deep.  And see who they are loaning to of course.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Dividends from Scratch - 01-04-2022

bought some MS with pooled dividends. I want to be in banks with the rates going up

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 01-04-2022

Added BX, DHR, DUK, and BAC

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 01-04-2022

Got filled on ENPH at $171.50

Nice on ENPH. I have put sold but need to add a few shares. That was a beauteous market open in some of my sectors. I closed a lot of options I opened the past week as fast as I could click the mouse. Smile

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - poneyboy - 01-04-2022

added T, ENPH, DHR, SHW, MTB, ORI, BEN and ENB

Trimmed some PFE, ABT and AWK (Still own some)

(01-04-2022, 11:08 AM)divmenow Wrote: Got filled on ENPH at $171.50
I tried hard to get filled at $171.49 but it just wouldn't drop.   Big Grin

I added just a little anyway.  My last ENPH purchase was at 110 so I am screwing up my cost basis bad.  Not counting my 2022 chickens but I think it's highly likely ENPH heads north of $200 by summer.  I'd love to get some sub 150 shares before then.  

Also added a little more QQQ today, and sold a covered call on some of my RTX shares.  I'll probably be rolling that forward for months lol.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - rnsmth - 01-04-2022

Trimmed some CSCO, used proceeds for RY.

CSCO is now full weight, RY half weight.

Sorry for the excessive posting today but it's a good and busy day.

Cleaned up ALL of the sketchy stuff in my port while it was profitable so I can transfer much of my account to Schwab this week without worrying about lack of control for a week. Sold a couple AMD puts. One in the money and one slightly out. Hope to get some shares the next ten days but if it bounces the $800+ in premiums will make a years worth of "dividends" for very short-term work.

Had to roll a VSTO call forward. It finally broke out today.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 01-04-2022

Sold out of MO at $49.30. Held it since 2012 in my sons account when he was born. Nice gains. But got more then I expected out of it. A lot on here sold too early. Glad to have gotten almost $50 lol

Put it all into DUK and STAG

GURU should have held VSTO for another day Wink

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 01-04-2022

(01-04-2022, 03:35 PM)divmenow Wrote: Sold out of MO at $49.30. Held it since 2012 in my sons account when he was born. Nice gains. But got more then I expected out of it. A lot on here sold too early. Glad to have gotten almost $50 lol

Put it all into DUK and STAG

GURU should have held VSTO for another day Wink

Very nice gains in MO. I just sold as well. I got in at $38 so not too bad. Big rotation going on out of tech and in into safety. I don't know how long that last but trimmed some nameS and bought some growth weakness,

Sold MO, KEY, CHRW and ED

Added ADBE, ENPH, TXN, MSFT and LRCX