Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Kerim - 12-20-2021

A little bit of BEN, AFL, O, and FB this morning.

Might grab a few more VIAC before the day is out.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - macbolan - 12-20-2021

Had a few dividend bucks accumulated in the HSA so I started a position in NIE based on their distribution raise and special div.  I have AIO and ACV in a different account and so far they have done alright.  We will see how this fund does for us.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - suncoaster - 12-20-2021

Added a bit to MO.  Still not a full position, but getting there.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - kblake - 12-20-2021

Bought BEN, CVX, T, NUE, PM, WFC, WM and O

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 12-20-2021

(12-20-2021, 02:31 PM)kblake Wrote: Bought BEN, CVX, T, NUE, PM, WFC, WM and O

Nice buys.

I think T may be on its way to $28 now. The shorts are done and have moved on.

I have never been a big fan of the stock but I'm starting be semi warm on it lol. Believe it or not I went in for 500 shares this morning. Had to park some money somewhere and figured with the dividend on 1/7 why not  Undecided  HBO Max is hot right now and my kids love it. Plus they are paying down the debt. 

ABBV just keeps hitting new highs  Big Grin

Also added BX, WM, MRK, and ABNB

Sold some PUTS on BEN, TXRH, and SOFI

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 12-20-2021

(12-20-2021, 02:45 PM)divmenow Wrote:

Nice buys.

I have never been a big fan of the stock but I'm starting be semi warm on it lol. Believe it or not I went in for 500 shares this morning. Had to park some money somewhere and figured with the dividend on 1/7 why not  Undecided  HBO Max is hot right now and my kids love it. Plus they are paying down the debt. 

I think your right on T. They drove it as low as they could and now the shorts are exiting.
I added some Oil names today and a few Drug ETF's

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 12-21-2021

(12-17-2021, 03:32 PM)ken-do-nim Wrote: I sold enough company stock today (last day of the year to do so) to offset all my short-term gains.  Still plenty of long-term gains, but my tax bill should be kinder next year.  Half the money will go into my bank account, the other half I can invest next week.  Probably a mix of HPQ and VALE but we'll see.

On second thought, it may not be wise to invest any of it.  If things really go south for a while, I have enough funds to pay for 2022 needs now.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 12-21-2021

An emergency fund is never a terrible idea. If we get a real indexes wide dip you could re-evaluate then.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 12-21-2021

(12-21-2021, 09:04 AM)fenders53 Wrote: An emergency fund is never a terrible idea.  If we get a real indexes wide dip you could re-evaluate then.

Emergency fund I have; but this allows me to have money for vacations, charitable donations, gifts, purchases etc. too.  So yeah, no more trades this year Smile

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 12-21-2021

Added MED, TGT, and AMGN

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - vbin - 12-21-2021

(12-20-2021, 02:45 PM)divmenow Wrote:

Nice buys.

Weren't they cutting the divvy and selling hbo along with other content to discovery or something ?

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 12-21-2021

I think they pay full dividend two more times.