Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 12-06-2021

Anybody have any ticker purchases planned for today? I think I am going to wait for the market to flog the next overvalued sub-sector. Based on nothing, it looks like Fintech might be trying to find a bottom. Software is still way overvalued and semis look like a prime target. We'll see what happens in tech but I won't be shocked if institutions lock in some of their 2021 gains.

I'd love to add some small CAP index but they are at my port allocation limit of 10% so no more unless they get murdered. For 20 years I was at 40% Russell 2000.

I am still hoping for a Santa Claus rally but I think we are weeks away if it's going to happen at all.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 12-06-2021

Added NVDA, FB, TROW, GOOG and AMZN

Trimmed some of my value stocks that ran up today.

Fenders you watching GNRC? I sold a while ago. May be time to nibble soon. Thoughts?

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 12-06-2021

(12-06-2021, 10:18 AM)divmenow Wrote: Added NVDA, FB, TROW, GOOG and AMZN

Trimmed some of my value stocks that ran up today.

Fenders you watching GNRC? I sold a while ago. May be time to nibble soon. Thoughts?
My thoughts on GNRC are I bought it sub $200 and cashed out around $450   You know how that goes.  Clearly overvalued and no doubt they are going to grow.  Part of the solar backup play but hurricane season is over. I'd need a real good dip to buy more than a little.  Pretty good chance it's going lower if the markets stays scared. I guess my thoughts are just nibble here if you want some.  They will get rekt if the market falls hard.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 12-06-2021

Added SQ, QQQ, ADBE, NVDA, TGT, and AMD

New positions in NVAX, COIN, RBLX, CHWY

When I say buy a few here and a few there lol

What I Am Buying Today. - vbin - 12-06-2021

Added more hood and sold puts on LMT and GPS

What I Am Buying Today. - vbin - 12-06-2021

Sold cc on oxy, fisv

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Kerim - 12-06-2021

FB, O, and VIAC today.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - crimsonghost747 - 12-06-2021

For all of you LMT fans there.
So Canada is like 95%+ certain to sign an order for ~88 F-35s.
Finland is very likely to sign an order for 64 F-35s.

That is yet again another 2 countries adopting the F-35 and over 150 new orders. I would guess that both of these deals will be announced inside the next couple of months.

Also means 30+ years of different maintenance, supply and upgrade contracts which LMT will be getting a piece of.
I know that when compared to the amount that the US is buying these seem like small orders but they are actually quite significant on a global scale.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - rnsmth - 12-06-2021

I bought some SCHD today

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - rnsmth - 12-06-2021

(12-06-2021, 03:07 PM)crimsonghost747 Wrote: For all of you LMT fans there.
So Canada is like 95%+ certain to sign an order for ~88 F-35s.
Finland is very likely to sign an order for 64 F-35s.

That is yet again another 2 countries adopting the F-35 and over 150 new orders. I would guess that both of these deals will be announced inside the next couple of months.

Also means 30+ years of different maintenance, supply and upgrade contracts which LMT will be getting a piece of.
I know that when compared to the amount that the US is buying these seem like small orders but they are actually quite significant on a global scale.

I own LMT and so does  my sole ETF

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 12-07-2021

Bought ATVI this morning. At these level its cheap. We will see how the CEO crap plays out.

Yesterday before close added MDT, INTC, SQ, and AVGO

New position in PINS this morning. Hoping for a turn a round.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - rnsmth - 12-07-2021

This morning I used the rest of our accumulated dividends on TU and UGI.  These were both additions to current positions.