Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 11-02-2021

(11-02-2021, 10:46 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote: When Fenders said "fantasy investing" he's 1000% right.  I don't think I've had a down day since early October.  Definitely can't last.
That was a different thread.  It's OK to try to ride the wave but don't get stupid with the size of your bet and it works out well enough when it doesn't go exactly your way.  

Selling a ton of puts today.  I'll share the details later.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 11-02-2021

(11-02-2021, 10:57 AM)divmenow Wrote: Not sure If I sold sell that penny stock I bought at $1.28 in HUT

Can't believe its at $15.44 now.

Any other penny stocks to buy at there? Wink

You guys that bought still riding it up?

Guru give me another penny stock will you lol

Still holding yes. No reason to sell yet. I think others here hold as well. Been my biggest winner lol

You want another. Buy BITF. This will be another big winner in the crypto space. Let see how many buy  Big Grin

And yes I actually did sell SOXL today at $51.70. Kept a few, just so I can do my buy under 40 and ride it up again lol 

Did make a few purchases today in LEG, TXRH, BP and MPC

(11-02-2021, 11:09 AM)stockguru Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 10:57 AM)divmenow Wrote: Not sure If I sold sell that penny stock I bought at $1.28 in HUT

Can't believe its at $15.44 now.

Any other penny stocks to buy at there? Wink

You guys that bought still riding it up?

Guru give me another penny stock will you lol

Still holding yes. No reason to sell yet. I think others here hold as well. Been my biggest winner lol

You want another. Buy BITF. This will be another big winner in the crypto space. Let see how many buy  Big Grin

And yes I actually did sell SOXL today at $51.70. Kept a few, just so I can do my buy under 40 and ride it up again lol 

Did make a few purchases today in LEG, TXRH, BP and MPC
I will check out BITF.  I continue to kill Texas Roadhouse month after month with what I consider conservative option plays.  I used to do the same with Cracker Barrel but I need a better dip on that one now. They are pretty volatile.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 11-02-2021

(11-02-2021, 10:53 AM)divmenow Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 10:46 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote: When Fenders said "fantasy investing" he's 1000% right.  I don't think I've had a down day since early October.  Definitely can't last.

You just have to be selective. Plenty of good stocks are down to buy. You just have to find them.

There's always a bull market somewhere  Big Grin

If all your stocks haven't gone down then prepare to get hit 20% soon lol. The rotation will come sooner then you think

SOXL about to top out soon at $51 and go back under $40. I hear stock guru sold today lol 

By the way do you still hold MARA?

RIO is getting on sale by the day

> SOXL about to top out soon at $51 and go back under $40. I hear stock guru sold today lol 

I sure hope not.  SOXL is going to break out sooner or later, and I'm optimistic this is it.

> By the way do you still hold MARA?

Nope.  Ah, it is cranking now.  Oh well.

> RIO is getting on sale by the day

I managed to buy 2 more shares today with pooled dividends.

(11-02-2021, 12:02 PM)ken-do-nim Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 10:53 AM)divmenow Wrote:

You just have to be selective. Plenty of good stocks are down to buy. You just have to find them.

There's always a bull market somewhere  Big Grin

If all your stocks haven't gone down then prepare to get hit 20% soon lol. The rotation will come sooner then you think

SOXL about to top out soon at $51 and go back under $40. I hear stock guru sold today lol 

By the way do you still hold MARA?

RIO is getting on sale by the day

> SOXL about to top out soon at $51 and go back under $40. I hear stock guru sold today lol 

I sure hope not.  SOXL is going to break out sooner or later, and I'm optimistic this is it.

> By the way do you still hold MARA?

Nope.  Ah, it is cranking now.  Oh well.

> RIO is getting on sale by the day

I managed to buy 2 more shares today with pooled dividends.
We are just guessing on short term moves.  It seems clear commodities will be more volatile than usual.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - kered - 11-02-2021

Lowered my cost basis on LMT today.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ChadR - 11-02-2021

Getting busy at work, then family vacation, and then other stuff had me super busy and I ignored my portfolio for a while. This is what I love about DGI. After ignoring it for a while, I come back today and everything is performing like normal. And even better I had nearly $2,500 in pooled dividends throughout the 4 accounts. Time to go on a buying spree this afternoon.

Added to V, LMT, BTI, AFL, APLE, PNW, STOR, NNN, and LAND.

Nice to see when I do retire, I can ignore it and just collect the dividends. And a nice trial run to see how it would perform when I do have to ignore it.

(11-02-2021, 02:20 PM)ChadR Wrote: Getting busy at work, then family vacation, and then other stuff had me super busy and I ignored my portfolio for a while.  This is what I love about DGI.  After ignoring it for a while, I come back today and everything is performing like normal.  And even better I had nearly $2,500 in pooled dividends throughout the 4 accounts.  Time to go on a buying spree this afternoon.

Added to V, LMT, BTI, AFL, APLE, PNW, STOR, NNN, and LAND.

Nice to see when I do retire, I can ignore it and just collect the dividends.  And a nice trial run to see how it would perform when I do have to ignore it.
As long as you retire during a bull market.  I'm just kidding.   A well rounded DGI port can be ignored if life gets in the way.  

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - kblake - 11-02-2021

added V, MA, LMT, LHX, ALLY, TXRH, MHK, BP, VALE, GDDY, GILD and VLO

Guess I found some buys lol

What I Am Buying Today. - vbin - 11-02-2021

Added more tencent. Looks like I will get my V put assigned.

(11-02-2021, 12:42 PM)kered Wrote: Lowered my cost basis on LMT today.
That's investor code for "I reached out and caught that falling knife like a champion"  Smile 

I'll be adding back into the sector fairly soon.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 11-03-2021

Happy taper day to all!

Yesterdays put sells (bullish trades). TXRH-SPWR-RUN-QQQ-IWM.