Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - poneyboy - 09-01-2023

Sold out of EPR after holding for 8 years. Did very well. But I was on the fence about all their theater properties.

Bought a bunch of UTES with the proceeds.

Lightened up on some tech names.

Added PEP and JNJ

GIS new low today. No position yet. Anyone own?

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 09-01-2023

New position in NXST

Looks very undervalued at these levels.

Cant find many stocks at a discount right now

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ConnerM - 09-01-2023

(09-01-2023, 09:53 AM)Mr1share Wrote: New position in NXST

Looks very undervalued at these levels.

Cant find many stocks at a discount right now

Just looked at NXST. Looks very undervalued. I may buy as well

Added ABT, WEC and ORI

What I Am Buying Today. - vbin - 09-01-2023

Added xlu

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 09-01-2023

Added DUK, WEC and RTX

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 09-02-2023

Just saying hi. Saving up for a car purchase. Car purchasing has become very complicated. Used vs new vs lease? Standard, Hybrid, Plug-in Hybrid, or EV? Subcompact SUV vs Crossover SUV? Base model vs more features? And then come all the possible brands to consider. Right now I'm looking at the Hyundai Kona.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Kerim - 09-03-2023

Yeah, can be overwhelming. I seem to just keep buying Subaru after Subaru because you get so much for you money, relatively, in my opinion. Every time I tell myself I'm gonna finally start that mid-life crisis and get something a little more exciting. But when it comes time to write the check, the practical core of me wins out...

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 09-04-2023

(09-03-2023, 08:39 PM)Kerim Wrote: Yeah, can be overwhelming. I seem to just keep buying Subaru after Subaru because you get so much for you money, relatively, in my opinion. Every time I tell myself I'm gonna finally start that mid-life crisis and get something a little more exciting. But when it comes time to write the check, the practical core of me wins out...

I splurged and bought a new Tucson today!  It has so many features it is overwhelming.  I'm going to be playing with the remote self parking feature a lot.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ConnerM - 09-05-2023

Added to O. Right at 2 year low support.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 09-05-2023

Added more UTES in DUK, WEC, SRE and AEP

Aldo bought the $85 JAN puts on TLT. I think it goes below $80 next year.

The distribution for TLT is about $3.30 and the 20 year bond yield is 4.55%. So for TLT to yield 4.55% it would have to trade down to 3.30/.0455 which is $72.50 or so to to match the yields.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 09-05-2023

Added AMZN, WEC and NSC

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - MrFortune - 09-06-2023

Added O, AMZN, UTES and BDX

My LMT is getting whacked today!