Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ConnerM - 06-02-2023

Added MRK, DG and VZ

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 06-06-2023

Added more DG and DUK

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - MrFortune - 06-06-2023

New positions in D, XEL, PEP and AMZN

Bought SNAP in my sons account. He is telling me SNAP is getting more popular now lol. Why not stock seems to be a in an uptrend now

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Marknew - 06-07-2023

Added GOOG, AMZN, SBUX, DUK and EL

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 06-07-2023

TLT and more TLT.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 06-07-2023

(06-07-2023, 12:29 PM)fenders53 Wrote: TLT and more TLT.

You read my mind. I added to TLT as well

Also took a new position in D. Seems to in an upswing now. 

BTW how about CCL and RCL? They have had a great run. I kept putting off buying CCL and never pulled the trigger. Too late to get in or not? Seems if wants to go to $15

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - crimsonghost747 - 06-08-2023

Haven't checked on the cruise lines in a while. Obviously things are looking good for them right now since people are still in the "throw tons of money at travel" phase because they couldn't do it for ages and the economy is still doing ok.
But the real question is: will this situation last long-enough to fix the disastrous balance sheets? That's what I'd be looking into.

In other news, I just bought more LHX. It's surprisingly cheap here, especially if the AJRD acquisition goes through.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 06-08-2023

(06-07-2023, 12:49 PM)divmenow Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 12:29 PM)fenders53 Wrote: TLT and more TLT.

You read my mind. I added to TLT as well

Also took a new position in D. Seems to in an upswing now. 

BTW how about CCL and RCL? They have had a great run. I kept putting off buying CCL and never pulled the trigger. Too late to get in or not? Seems if wants to go to $15
TLT is a good place to park some cash.  Yield not quite as good as ultra short treasuries but you'll get a few points of CAP appreciation and you probably won't wait long when it dips where it was yesterday.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Marknew - 06-08-2023

Added DG. D, and more GOOG

New position in TLT and JEPI

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 06-09-2023

3 new positions today in WCN, EXR and CNI

Added another 100 TLT

Bought puts in a few retailers

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - EricL - 06-09-2023

Used pooled dividends to add another share of EXR ahead of next week's ex-div.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Graustus - 06-12-2023

For everyone that’s been buying TLT, have you looked at TLTW, an iShares Buy-Write ETF that trades similarly (correlation-wise) to TLT but has a much higher monthly (variable) payout (double digit yield)? Just an FYI. Learned about it a few months ago and have held some for 2 or 3 months.