Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 04-26-2023

Ordinarily, I get an email about voting for a company's annual meeting once, and I generally ignore it. But HRZN has notified me 4 times now that I must vote asap. I guess I'd better pay attention Smile

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Dividendwayfarer - 04-26-2023

Added CI, TXN, ADP

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 04-27-2023

Added ABBV, MRK, URI and HD

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 05-02-2023

Added CVX, BP, LDOS and AVGO

Just adding to my top holdings

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - poneyboy - 05-02-2023

Added some EOG, AVGO, BMY, OZK and FWRD

What I Am Buying Today. - vbin - 05-02-2023

Added oxy, sold out or pacwp early morning and glad I did.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - poneyboy - 05-02-2023

(05-02-2023, 09:43 AM)vbin Wrote: Added oxy, sold out or pacwp early morning and glad I did.

Now you can go long on PACW at $5  Big Grin

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - MrFortune - 05-02-2023

I kept trying to buy PACW but it was halted. Ended up paying $6.10

Added ITW, AVGO, PNC, LDOS, AMZN and EOG

What I Am Buying Today. - vbin - 05-02-2023

(05-02-2023, 10:00 AM)poneyboy Wrote:
(05-02-2023, 09:43 AM)vbin Wrote: Added oxy, sold out or pacwp early morning and glad I did.

Now you can go long on PACW at $5  Big Grin

They did increase the deposits by $2b so fair chance that it survives. I am not gonna be greedy here. Lots of deals to be picked up. Buying Bac, Mtb, pnc, a bit of usb and key

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 05-03-2023

PACW is done. They just announced another failed bank wow! Other regional banks will follow and collapse soon. Big hedge funds shorting regional banks. Should be illegal. Fed said banks are solid. Just wait till tomorrow. This fed should be fired.

Funny thing is PACW insiders were buying like crazy last month. How could this go so bad?

I will admit I bought a lot of banks in recent weeks. But I added ones with less exposure and cash in hand. But that may not matter now. The powers to be want all these banks to fail so that only the ones backing you know who wins out. JPM will be swooping in on the cheap. This country has become joke sorry to say lol. The little banks should have just as much right to succeed.

ZION and WAL next to go under

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - MrFortune - 05-03-2023

(05-03-2023, 05:09 PM)stockguru Wrote: PACW is done. They just announced another failed bank wow! Other regional banks will follow and collapse soon. Big hedge funds shorting regional banks. Should be illegal. Fed said banks are solid. Just wait till tomorrow. This fed should be fired.

Funny thing is PACW insiders were buying like crazy last month. How could this go so bad?

I will admit I bought a lot of banks in recent weeks. But I added ones with less exposure and cash in hand. But that may not matter now.  The powers to be want all these banks to fail so that only the ones backing you know who wins out. JPM will be swooping in on the cheap. This country has become joke sorry to say lol.  The little banks should have just as much right to succeed.

They want the banks to fail so there's less of them and banks like JPM can become a monopoly. I have some banks and its not looking good. A lot more pain to some. The FED jacking up interest rates a quarter point this afternoon put PACW over the edge and most banks.

I added a bunch of Gold right before the close. I have a feeling Gold is headed much higher from here because of all the bank failures to come.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - kblake - 05-03-2023

(05-03-2023, 05:36 PM)MrFortune Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 05:09 PM)stockguru Wrote: PACW is done. They just announced another failed bank wow! Other regional banks will follow and collapse soon. Big hedge funds shorting regional banks. Should be illegal. Fed said banks are solid. Just wait till tomorrow. This fed should be fired.

I will admit I bought a lot of banks in recent weeks. But I added ones with less exposure and cash in hand. But that may not matter now.  The powers to be want all these banks to fail so that only the ones backing you know who wins out. JPM will be swooping in on the cheap. This country has become joke sorry to say lol.  The little banks should have just as much right to succeed.

They want the banks to fail so there's less of them and banks like JPM can become a monopoly. I have some banks and its not looking good. A lot more pain to some. The FED jacking up interest rates a quarter point this afternoon put PACW over the edge and most banks.

I added a bunch of Gold right before the close. I have a feeling Gold is headed much higher from here because of all the bank failures to come.

as long as interest rates rises people will take their deposits and run to buy treasuries and banks' unrealized losses on their assets will skyrocket. double jeopardy against regionals.

I like gold as well in this environment. I bought NEM, GOLD, SAND and GFI. At this rate gold we see 2500 in no time