Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - poneyboy - 04-20-2023

(04-20-2023, 11:27 AM)stockguru Wrote: Wow I had to cash in on my TSLA puts. It will probably head lower to $150 area. But I’m not going to be greedy.

10 analyst downgrades today. Minor support at 150 then straight to 100. Should be an interesting name to follow.

Nice trade.

I wont own TSLA because I don't trust the CEO. Great innovator, but Musk has way too many projects he's focused on now. Space X is a disaster as is Twitter. 

Company was hyped all the way to $220 and now its lost 40% in a month. Give me the car, not the stock  Big Grin

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - poneyboy - 04-21-2023

Added USB

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 04-21-2023

Added MPC and VLO

Top of my top 10 holdings!

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - rayray - 04-23-2023

fyi

apple has made a zero fee/zero minimum savings account yielding 4.15%

one must have the apple goldman sacs mastercard in order to open the savings account

the 2 to 3% cash back will go directly into the savings account, in order to spend the money one will have to transfer to apple cash card or a linked checking account

fidelity has two money market accounts yielding 4.48% with a management fee of .42%

SPAXX is for retirement accounts
FZFXX is for non-retirement accounts

both have same yields and management fee's

**i utilize all of them including the apple savings account, the apple mastercard has become my main card, i just like the way it works and the account layout

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - crimsonghost747 - 04-25-2023

I couldn't resist adding a bit to PEP even if it's at all time highs. I know it seems silly to add to it when there is other decent stuff for sale, but I have a feeling that I'll also be very happy with this buy in 20 years.
Also added a little to MAA.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 04-25-2023

Wow UPS down $18. That should tell you where this economy is headed. That 4.5% money market account is looking more and more like a good idea lol

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 04-25-2023

(04-25-2023, 08:53 AM)stockguru Wrote: Wow UPS down $18. That should tell you where this economy is headed. That 4.5% money market account is looking more and more like a good idea lol

Yeah, haven't regretted putting the 401k into the Stable Value Fund yet.  But my E*Trade account is less happy.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ConnerM - 04-25-2023

Added a basket of miners today. With the way the economy is headed I think Gold and Miners are a great way to hedge. And I had zero in my portfolio

Bought TECK, GOLD, FCX, NEM, and SGDJ

Unfortunately I own UPS Wink But in at $97 so still have room to work

What I Am Buying Today. - vbin - 04-25-2023

Sold some oxy yesterday. Added them back today. Added usb, key, baba.
Would love some more CI under $250

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 04-26-2023

Damn ENPH down over $50 now. Growth has slowed and they are finally dropping it to a more reasonable PE.

I bought SEDG on the dip. Less exposure to US and the clear darling in the sector.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ConnerM - 04-26-2023

Added ENPH, UNH, ZION, CI and GD

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - poneyboy - 04-26-2023

Added JNJ to get more of the new spinoff shares of Kenvue

Bought MPC, VLO, SCHW, MTB, and some ENPH