Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ConnerM - 04-05-2023

Added DE

Three tenths of a percent of the float has traded and the stock is down over 6%. If any of you wonder why hedge funds make billions of dollars every year, look no further LOL

I think that 4.5% money market account is looking better by the day lol. Crooked markets and it seems to be getting worse.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Kerim - 04-05-2023

Kinda wish I hadn't sold my DE three or four years back...

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - EricL - 04-05-2023

(04-05-2023, 12:42 PM)Kerim Wrote: Kinda wish I hadn't sold my DE three or four years back...

Me too.

Up 326% since I sold it in August 2016...

Ouch.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - rayray - 04-05-2023

added to

google
bx

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 04-06-2023

Added URI, ITW, IIPR, MET, VLO and SCHD

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 04-10-2023

Added IIPR, PRU and ITW

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 04-10-2023

I've been seeing some traffic on IIPR here. I'm confused. When I go to it's Nasdaq dividend page, it says the last dividend was in 2020. Is that just wrong?

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 04-10-2023

(04-10-2023, 12:39 PM)ken-do-nim Wrote: I've been seeing some traffic on IIPR here.  I'm confused.  When I go to it's Nasdaq dividend page, it says the last dividend was in 2020.  Is that just wrong?

That’s dead wrong. They just paid out on 3/30 and before that in Dec. So yes it’s wrong!

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Marknew - 04-11-2023

Bought some APP, IIPR, MTB, PRU, AMZN

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 04-13-2023

Added some PH, AMZN, PNC and IIPR

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - crimsonghost747 - 04-13-2023

Some adds earlier this week.

BAM - this will be something I'll be adding into a lot now. I think this "new" BAM will be a great dividend payer and grower over the long term so I'm looking to build a sizeable position during 2023. So you can expect to see a lot of this in my shopping cart.
NSC - buy the good stuff when it's beaten down
MAA - kind of the same here... it's a great stock and pretty decently priced now. I think they will survive the rising interest rates just fine.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 04-13-2023

(04-13-2023, 10:21 AM)crimsonghost747 Wrote: Some adds earlier this week.

BAM - this will be something I'll be adding into a lot now. I think this "new" BAM will be a great dividend payer and grower over the long term so I'm looking to build a sizeable position during 2023. So you can expect to see a lot of this in my shopping cart.
NSC - buy the good stuff when it's beaten down
MAA - kind of the same here... it's a great stock and pretty decently priced now. I think they will survive the rising interest rates just fine.

I appreciate the color commentary.