Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - kblake - 02-14-2023

Back in PLTR after getting out at $27 long ago

I think the company is back on track now. Today they reported there first positive quarter. Good things to come hopefully.

Anyone still own?

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - crimsonghost747 - 02-14-2023

No, I don't own Palantir but I'll have to have a look at them again. I always thought they had a pretty solid business plan.

Added a little to NSC. This keeps getting cheaper and cheaper, but the fact is that their business isn't going anywhere. Strikes, derailed trains etc etc. but trains will still be the most efficient way of moving large amounts of goods on land.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - kblake - 02-15-2023

Added DVN

Getting a bit over sold here and I still love the dividend and raise

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ConnerM - 02-15-2023

Sold out of JNJ. Its just not acting well and will pick it back up $10 cheaper.

Added EXR and GOOG

PYPL bought calls

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 02-15-2023

(02-15-2023, 03:01 PM)ConnerM Wrote: Sold out of JNJ. Its just not acting well and will pick it back up $10 cheaper.

Added EXR and GOOG

PYPL bought calls

Yeah I've been watching JNJ but haven't felt a need to get back into it yet.

I decided I needed better fixed dividend payers rather than variable dividends, so I sold out of RIO and VALE and increased my VZ and FSK holdings, as well as smaller amounts to ABBV, NVDA, F, HPQ, and HD.  Now my fixed dividends are finally $8k a year.  I still have plenty of variableness in ZIM, which may account for $6-$7k of dividends on its own this year. (And to a far lesser extent, BX and SCHD)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 02-15-2023

(02-15-2023, 11:14 AM)kblake Wrote: Added DVN

Getting a bit over sold here and I still love the dividend and raise
The special dividend was the attraction to DVN.  They just reduced that for the third quarter in a row. There was no dividend increase if you do the match.  That's why the stock pulled back hard today.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ChadR - 02-16-2023

Added to SPOK in my IRA.

It's a high dividend stock with not much growth. It's why it's in the IRA and not the ROTH or brokerage account.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - poneyboy - 02-16-2023

Added CVX, DVN, TSN and EOG

All in my IRA

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 02-17-2023

Added DVN, HES, CVX, APD and GOOG

All in my dividend account and add on dips

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 02-17-2023

New position in ALB as well as a 2nd buy on CVX and HESS

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - crimsonghost747 - 02-21-2023

Added to Pepsi.
Nothing new here, one of the best companies to own in my opinion. They have done really well to keep up with inflation too, and while a recession is never great for these sorts of companies I'm confident they will be fine. A couple of leaner years possibly due to a potential recession and the strength of the US dollar but those are just tiny bumps in the road when looking at things long-term.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Dividendwayfarer - 02-21-2023

Added UNP & OXY