Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Kerim - 01-04-2023

(01-04-2023, 12:28 PM)rayray Wrote: Added

amzn—aapl—tsla

Could be prescient!

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - rayray - 01-04-2023

(01-04-2023, 01:35 PM)Kerim Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 12:28 PM)rayray Wrote: Added

amzn—aapl—tsla

Could be prescient!

HA!!

there's certain companies that i like a lot because what they have done, what they're doing and what they may do in the future--i would say amzn--aapl--tsla--fall into this category imho

it's interesting seeing these big techs (and others) mature and what directions they have been taking

tech is out of favor and maybe, well, i assume more pain will come in 2023--well--let's say a see-saw ride through the market

i'm alright with that--i'm not concerned what these and some others do the next 12 months--i'm more interested in the next 3 to 5 year mark and beyond

it's my best guess

we'll see

i just got to my "magic number" in amzn today--i'll still add but i feel i can move onto others a little more freely

tsla was in my top 10 but took a hit and sits at number 11

i'm thinking it has a better chance getting into the top 5 then staying in the 11 to 15 range within the next 3 to 5 years

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - kblake - 01-05-2023

Added some GOLD, DVN, O and MRK

I'm still not ready to buy names like MSFT, TSLS, AMZN ect. I still think there's a lot more downside left. I'm limiting my risks for 2023

The market is finally getting right and given those high flyers a reasonable PE (Still over valued)

If a company has a PE over 25 I don't want it lol

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Marknew - 01-05-2023

(01-05-2023, 03:23 PM)kblake Wrote: Added some GOLD, DVN, O and MRK

I'm still not ready to buy names like MSFT, TSLS, AMZN ect. I still think there's a lot more downside left. I'm limiting my risks for 2023

The market is finally getting right and given those high flyers a reasonable PE (Still over valued)

I like those adds.

I add NEM last week 

And I agree on tech. Look at the insider selling on big tech just this week. CEO's, CFO'S selling in GOOG, MSFT ect. This tells me they expect them to head lower. 

I just have this feeling 2023 will be worse then 2022. I can see a bit of a rally late in the year and into 2024. But I'm not touching anything with a high PE either. Numbers still need to come down.

I still like oil, drugs, Gold and materials 

Banks I'm nibbling soon

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - rayray - 01-06-2023

yesterday added more

amzn

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - crimsonghost747 - 01-06-2023

I added a bit to MAA earlier this week.

I'm quite skeptical as to how well the economy can survive 2023, but that doesn't really change anything for me. I still keep buying the good stuff and enjoying the dividends. Smile

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 01-06-2023

(01-05-2023, 03:23 PM)kblake Wrote: Added some GOLD, DVN, O and MRK

25 is my limit as well.  MSFT is actually down to 24.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 01-06-2023

Added some UNH

And yes MSFT under a 25 PE but they will knock it down to under 20. It’s the ETF’s you have to worry about. And when one in the sector drops. They all drop.

AMZN to $75, MSFT to $175, AAPL to $115, GOOG to $75. Those are my targets to buy in

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Kerim - 01-06-2023

(01-06-2023, 10:01 AM)stockguru Wrote: AMZN to $75, MSFT to $175, AAPL to $115, GOOG to $75. Those are my targets to buy in

I'll be a buyer at those prices!

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 01-06-2023

Added UNH, NOC, CI, GOOG, BMY, LHX, SWK and LOW

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - MrFortune - 01-09-2023

Trimmed some oil and NKE

Added AMD, BXP, CM, MRK and GILD

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 01-09-2023

Added ABBV, MRK and NOC