Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 10-17-2022

(10-17-2022, 10:39 AM)MrFortune Wrote:
(10-17-2022, 08:43 AM)stockguru Wrote: I trimmed a lot of positions this morning and will wait patiently for better prices.

I did take a new position in MKC, PPL and ZTS

Probably a smart idea. In a bear market we always have a 1 day rally followed by heavy selling. I'm probably going to do the same today and free up some cash

But I did add to STAG
Or the market rockets higher for weeks and then rug pulls us again. This is as tricky as it gets if you aren't actually investing.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 10-17-2022

Added to 2 boring companies VZ and STAG

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 10-18-2022

Added JNJ

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Marknew - 10-18-2022

Added ALLY, LDOS and JNJ

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ConnerM - 10-18-2022

Added banks CM, TD and ALLY

New positions in JNJ, MCO and CVS

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - kblake - 10-18-2022

New positions in MPW and GOOD for income

Added DG, JNJ and UPS

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 10-18-2022

I see axlot of JNJ Buyers today.

I took a new position in WELL today. Lots of reits at or near new lows. And for good reason due to rising rates. But you buy when there out of favor for the recovery. I see someone bought GOOD as well. I may do the same. They have been paying monthly dividends since it’s IPO back in 2003. And they never missed a payout.

Added 2 shares of AVGO with pulled dividends.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 10-18-2022

Trimmed NOC and LMT with the big runup today

Added STAG, EPD, JEPQ, O, ALLY and NEM

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - crimsonghost747 - 10-18-2022

(10-18-2022, 09:00 AM)ConnerM Wrote: Added banks CM, TD

Awesome adds. 
I may still add some more of those, but CM is already one of my largest positions and TD is also a pretty big one. 

As long as the global economy doesn't absolutely crash, these two should be awesome for the long-term at these prices.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 10-18-2022

(10-18-2022, 01:00 PM)crimsonghost747 Wrote:
(10-18-2022, 09:00 AM)ConnerM Wrote: Added banks CM, TD

Awesome adds. 
I may still add some more of those, but CM is already one of my largest positions and TD is also a pretty big one. 

As long as the global economy doesn't absolutely crash, these two should be awesome for the long-term at these prices.

I’m not liking the news on CM today. They just added Bill Morneau to the board. The same guy who almost bankrupt Canada. I’m staying away from that name Wink

TD, RY and BMO

New position in HAS. Been a while since I bought this name. I spend like $300 a week on Pokémon cards for my son, so why not Wink

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Kerim - 10-18-2022

[quote pid='34566' dateline='1666117704']
New position in HAS. Been a while since I bought this name. I spend like $300 a week on Pokémon cards for my son, so why not Wink
[/quote]

Peter Lynch would be proud!

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 10-19-2022

Wow GNRC missed huge. Down $20 pre market. Looks like that story changed. That was a horrible quarter. Fenders you selling Wink

I had just bought a few shares the other day. But I may hold off from buying more until it’s under $100. Thank god it was just 3 share initial purchase lol