Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 01:10 PM)poneyboy Wrote: Lets here it for this administration. 5 years of profits wiped out in 6 months

Meanwhile congressman and the powers to be still get to profit from inside info. Makes me sick that the people who preach the US is tops are the same people who are crooks.

I and everyone else work hard for my money. I'm fully invested now and don't have a dime now to put in the market. 80% of Americans buy and forget about the market and need that extra income on dividends coming in. Now I wonder how many companies are going to eliminate the dividend and cut it? My guess is lots!

Stocks are now trading below the pandemic lows and a lot now near 5 year lows. Thanks to Powel and his cronies who were to late to see what was happening and decided lets just screw everyone else. All this could have been avoided. I have to say this is why America is going to crap. Sorry I just has to vent Wink

My last buys of the year we today. O, APPL, WSO, AMGN and NKE

I'm done now lol

Your not wrong.... And that's all I will say  Big Grin

I'm waiting for people to start jumping out of buildings soon. This may be the worst I have ever seen as far as running our country. Its about to get worse.

I wont talk politics as I don't need to say much. They are just digging themselves a deeper hole lol

Anyway I added to MSFT, O, TSCO, HD, VOO, SWK

I dont like this as much as the next, but at least we are getting to add lower now

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - EricL - 09-29-2022

Used my pooled dividends to add to CMCSA.

The cheapest valuation it's had in the last 20 years at an 8.4 PE and 3.57% yield.

[attachment=347]

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 09-29-2022

For those who bought NKE today in hopes of a good report after the bell. That was a bold play. Hope you had protection on the downside. Probably headed to $75. It’s way over valued in these times. Trading at twice the S&P levels. At a 15 PE you get about $62 or so. I have on watch list and will nibble soon.

I wouldn’t be holding any retail going into earnings.

Then again there are no safe places to hide unless it’s under the mattressWink

Just about Everything is at a 52 week low. It’s going to take a good 3-5 years to get back even half those prices. Some will never see those highs again. I’m down lots as I’m sure most are. Can’t do much except wait it out and hope for the best. The administration and federal reserve screwed up and we’re all paying for it. Too many mistakes. Not sure they even care lol.

Today I added a few UTES and MSFT and GOOG. Slowly adding. Like 1-2 shares each big slide lol

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - crimsonghost747 - 09-30-2022

As we all know, just keep buying on the way down.
We still haven't even hit my first "invest more here" level, so I still hope we have at least another 20-30% more to go. But whether it is now or after anohter 5% or after another 50%, it's these situations that really grow your portfolio in the long term.

Haven't seen anyone jump from a building yet, haven't even seen "ohh this random guy invested all his money into hype and now he lost his house" news articles yet. Haven't seen any bankruptcies apart from super overleveraged crypto companies. In fact, the economy itself still seems to be doing pretty well on that side of the pond.

So I do think and hope there is still a lot of downward momentum left.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 09-30-2022

Added a basket of UTES

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - MrFortune - 09-30-2022

Added BEN, APPL, AVGO, COST, PG, LMT and MET

Closed out a few puts today

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - kblake - 09-30-2022

(09-30-2022, 01:18 PM)MrFortune Wrote: Added BEN, APPL, AVGO, COST, PG, LMT and MET

Closed out a few puts today

Glad someone is buying lol

No one cares about the market these days. No one is buying and the sellers, shorts will continue to win. I don't see this changing anytime soon. Wouldn't surprise me if we drop another 20-30% from here. I agree with some. The div cuts are coming. 

In the meantime I have just about every protection on the downside I own  Big Grin

Spend your money on alcohol instead of stocks  Big Grin

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 10-03-2022

Back in O after being out for a while.

Trimmed some oil

Added BX, DUK and ORI

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 10-03-2022

(10-03-2022, 09:24 AM)divmenow Wrote: Back in O after being out for a while.

Trimmed some oil

Added BX, DUK and ORI
I have re-entered O.  It's been a long time.  Oil on fire again.  The big oil traders come and go with the wind.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - crimsonghost747 - 10-03-2022

Wait wait everyone is in O again?? You really love those $0.001 dividend increases don't you? Big Grin

I was feeling a little risky today at open, so added my normal weekly purchase to AQN and a tiny tiny bit to SPIR.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 10-03-2022

Where’s all the META buyers? I have seen any buys on here since it was $180. You got it trading at one of its lowest multiple it’s ever been. Trading at 8 PE now on 2023 earnings. I think I may buy some tomorrow. I’m not counting out Zuck just yet.

What’s gets me is so many were buying tech stocks on here at much much higher levels. I thought TECH was the future Wink Where’s all the bargain hunters??

Instead I see a buy of SPIR. That’s a penny stock. Come on people lol

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 10-03-2022

(10-03-2022, 08:39 PM)divmenow Wrote: Where’s all the META buyers? I have seen any buys on here since it was $180. You got it trading at one of its lowest multiple it’s ever been. Trading at 8 PE now on 2023 earnings. I think I may buy some tomorrow. I’m not counting out Zuck just yet.

What’s gets me is so many were buying tech stocks on here at much much higher levels.  I thought TECH was the future Wink Where’s all the bargain hunters??

Instead I see a buy of SPIR. That’s a penny stock. Come on people lol

FB looking really cheap at these levels as is GOOG. 2 of the best tech buys right now. Hade to take advantage of these type companies at 52 week lows.

SPIR? Why full with junk when you can buy quality names on sale. That name may be delisted soon Wink I can’t remember the last time I bought $1 stock. Rather just play the lottery! All kidding aside. Hope it works out for you.