Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - MrFortune - 09-26-2022

Added WPC and GOOG

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Kerim - 09-26-2022

Bought a little more O today. Just before the day really started trending down again, of course.

Have also been buying small bites of GOOG as it falls, and will continue to do so if it keeps going south.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - crimsonghost747 - 09-26-2022

More BIP.
Still need more of this one, so let the slide continue!

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - cemanuel - 09-27-2022

Added more BBY and WHR yesterday. Unfortunately I had things to do so I set LOs right after open when the market was up. Could have gotten each cheaper, quite a bit for BBY. Put one up for KLAC at $300 that didn't hit. Will repeat that this morning.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 09-27-2022

New position in WHR. It was on my watch list and decided at these levels it worth a shot.

Added DLR and DUK

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - poneyboy - 09-27-2022

Added SMG, PG, TROW, DUK, AEP, SWK, ORI and VOO

Sold a few inverse ETF's I had on the short side.

What I Am Buying Today. - vbin - 09-28-2022

Bought back into oxy position and added more in last couple days

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 09-28-2022

(09-27-2022, 08:58 AM)divmenow Wrote: New position in WHR. It was on my watch list and decided at these levels it worth a shot.

Added DLR and DUK
WHR is a good stock at this price.  You'll be happy in December. Not sure it will be this December or not.  Big Grin  I have sold a lot of puts on it on the way down and didn't get sucked in so far.

I closed shorts in INTC, MMM and SBUX.  Starting to nibble tech now but very slowly.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 09-28-2022

Added some APPL in my sons account

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - poneyboy - 09-28-2022

Added more AAPL, AVGO and MMM

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Kerim - 09-29-2022

Nibbled a bit more O.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - poneyboy - 09-29-2022

Lets here it for this administration. 5 years of profits wiped out in 6 months

Meanwhile congressman and the powers to be still get to profit from inside info. Makes me sick that the people who preach the US is tops are the same people who are crooks.

I and everyone else work hard for my money. I'm fully invested now and don't have a dime now to put in the market. 80% of Americans buy and forget about the market and need that extra income on dividends coming in. Now I wonder how many companies are going to eliminate the dividend and cut it? My guess is lots!

Stocks are now trading below the pandemic lows and a lot now near 5 year lows. Thanks to Powel and his cronies who were to late to see what was happening and decided lets just screw everyone else. All this could have been avoided. I have to say this is why America is going to crap. Sorry I just has to vent Wink

My last buys of the year we today. O, APPL, WSO, AMGN and NKE

I'm done now lol