Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 09-15-2022

I had puts om FDX that expire tomorrow so that's a big winner, winner chicken dinner lol

I am adding UPS. They are in much better position then FDX.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 09-16-2022

FDX down $42 now pre -market. Don’t touch that one. Listen to the call and what the CEO said. FDX did not do a good job at all the CEO instead of putting the blame on himself for executing poorly blamed other companies for there faults. Not a company I want to be invested in. Guru your right UPS in much better shape. If I were to add on weakness it would be UPS

Mote good buying opportunities coming today. Get that list ready Wink

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - MrFortune - 09-16-2022

Added FDX. If they want to take it down $48 why not lol

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ConnerM - 09-16-2022

Added some AVGO, NVDA, GOOG, TXN, HD, TROW and AMD

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - DividendDragon - 09-19-2022

(09-16-2022, 06:53 AM)divmenow Wrote: FDX down $42 now pre -market. Don’t touch that one.  Listen to the call and what the CEO said. FDX did not do a good job at all the CEO instead of putting the blame on himself for executing poorly blamed other companies for there faults. Not a company I want to be invested in. Guru your right UPS in much better shape.  If I were to add on weakness it would be UPS

Mote good buying opportunities coming today.  Get that list ready Wink

Took a look at FDX and agree. I can see the structural advantage waning somewhat. I'd say narrow moat at best at this point, no differentiating factors to competition just scale. Will be interesting to see if volumes decline along with the forecaster recession (if it materializes)

What I Am Buying Today. - vbin - 09-20-2022

Added to Trow and vz

Down big on meta. Thinking to sell meta. Wash my short term profits and buy google with proceeds.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ConnerM - 09-20-2022

Added more GOOG, TROW, PG, VLO, RTX and a few FDX $145 puts

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Marknew - 09-22-2022

Added TROW, O, UPS, DUK, APPL, and ZTS

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 09-22-2022

Added some SPGI and VOO

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 09-23-2022

added some V, TSLA, BMY, TROW, and MSFT

Looks like OIL has joined the bear market. That sector is getting crushed. Too bad I held onto my names

I wont say but thanks for ruining this economy. You know who you are Wink

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - MrFortune - 09-23-2022

Added DVN, EOG, VLO, TROW, SMG, V, ZTS, and AMGN

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - crimsonghost747 - 09-23-2022

As a general rule, I buy stocks about once a week with a certain amount. And then I have cash saved up for special occasions. Back in the spring/early summer sell-off, I determined that SP500 at 3400 points was the point where I will deploy my first (of hopefully many) extra cash deposits.

We never got that low but instead stopped the bleeding at right about the same level where we are now.
I'm not sure if 3400 will be my first entry point this time, but it's starting to look like I do need to start writing down potential entry points because that 3400 is approaching fast.