Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - poneyboy - 07-07-2022

Another new position in DLR and MTN

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 07-07-2022

(07-07-2022, 08:45 AM)divmenow Wrote: Lightened up on some oil names this morning and add LIN, BEN, LOW and TD
I thought they were going back to ATH last week?.  You are a fickle one.  You might be smart though lol.  The market don't like them anymore.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 07-07-2022

(07-07-2022, 01:07 PM)fenders53 Wrote:
(07-07-2022, 08:45 AM)divmenow Wrote: Lightened up on some oil names this morning and add LIN, BEN, LOW and TD
I thought they were going back to ATH last week?.  You are a fickle one.  You might be smart though lol.  The market don't like them anymore.

The pumps will be lower by $1 come Sept. With $95 oil that would be around $4.10 at the pump. And now with Biden and the powers to be involved they will do all they can to lower gas while headed toward or close to a recession. The Biden cronies are the same ones that bid up the sector in the 1st place lol. And now that they are short the market look out. Wall St looks ahead. When it comes to oil it's not where it's at today but tomorrow.

Funds have been dumping oil and getting into the beaten down sectors that got overly punished. I look at the insider buying and selling. And the biggest selling by far is in oil and gas and other commodities like RIO and SCCO.

I am still in oil just trimmed a lot to buy other beaten down names. 

Lots of names on sale that may head lower of course. But this is a good time to take some initial positions.

HON is on my radar. May buy some before the close

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ChadR - 07-07-2022

Added to CMCSA this morning.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 07-08-2022

New position in JXN. This one I just stumbled onto. I'm sure no one knows this company. Fenders will go look it up now Wink

t's trading under cash, PE of 1 and it has an 8% yield

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 07-08-2022

(07-07-2022, 01:33 PM)divmenow Wrote:
(07-07-2022, 01:07 PM)fenders53 Wrote:

The pumps will be lower by $1 come Sept. With $95 oil that would be around $4.10 at the pump. And now with Biden and the powers to be involved they will do all they can to lower gas while headed toward or close to a recession. The Biden cronies are the same ones that bid up the sector in the 1st place lol. And now that they are short the market look out. Wall St looks ahead. When it comes to oil it's not where it's at today but tomorrow.

Funds have been dumping oil and getting into the beaten down sectors that got overly punished. I look at the insider buying and selling. And the biggest selling by far is in oil and gas and other commodities like RIO and SCCO.

I am still in oil just trimmed a lot to buy other beaten down names. 

Lots of names on sale that may head lower of course. But this is a good time to take some initial positions.

HON is on my radar. May buy some before the close
Oil companies will make a fortune if you trim those targets 10%.  That doesn't tell us where the oil stocks will be though, other than the special dividends should continue.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 07-11-2022

I patiently waited for two weeks for my dividends to pile up to buy my one share of AVGO on Friday.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 07-11-2022

Slowly building a AVGO and NVDA positions today.

Added to SWK

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - kered - 07-11-2022

Added more AAPL, MSFT, and AMD to my sons custodial accounts.

Added more SCHD to mine.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - poneyboy - 07-12-2022

Added AVGO, OXY, DVN, CVX, TROW and AMZN

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 07-12-2022

Added to EOG, DVN, CTRA, PNC, and BDX

ENPH on watch list. Down $20 today

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 07-12-2022

(07-08-2022, 09:21 AM)divmenow Wrote: New position in JXN. This one I just stumbled onto. I'm sure no one knows this company. Fenders will go look it up now Wink

t's trading under cash, PE of 1 and it has an 8% yield
You caught me napping.  Yeah the PE looks OK here lol.  Makes me feel better about some of my stocks with a 3 to 5 PE.  Big Grin  I'll have to figure out what they actually do for money.