Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Marknew - 07-01-2022

Back in VSTO after selling at $48

Also got in NKE under $100 and added some oil names

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 07-01-2022

(07-01-2022, 10:07 AM)Marknew Wrote: Back in VSTO after selling at $48

I will wait on those names. We’re in a bear market and a recession. They may look cheap to the naked eye but I think they get cheaper from here.  

UTES leading the market today. Glad I added 2 weeks ago. Safety will win for now until growth comes back in 2-3 years. You won’t be seeing and big gains like people are use to seeing in tech and high growth.  

Numbers still need to be cut and you have barley seen any companies warn yet. But it’s coming. I like AVGO as well but I think it still has a ways to go to bottom. Just look at NVDA. It’s hitting new lows daily. 

I still think oil is the best bet. And we had a nice dip in recent weeks to get in now. 

GOOG getting interesting once again at $2100

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 07-01-2022

(07-01-2022, 10:07 AM)Marknew Wrote: Back in VSTO after selling at $48

Not a bad entry on VSTO but Divmenow could be right.  It could definitely go lower, but he doesn't know their Biz.  They are almost half retail sporting goods and retail is absolutely toxic right now.  The ammo business is over 50% of revenue/profits and still can't keep up wih demand after adding serious capacity.  Margins are great.  Market might not care soon.  It's a growth stock with an extremely good valuation even if they missed earnings by  a mile. Just have to decide if you are investing or swing trading like Divmenow. I keep a position and rake covered call dividends monthly for years now.  Basis is low enough to do that.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 07-01-2022

Started a new position n SOXX. Just a share to keep it on my radar. Planning a very slow DCA into the sector. It's cheap enough to get started.

What I Am Buying Today. - vbin - 07-01-2022

Bought some TSM

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ChadR - 07-01-2022

Added to LOW & META with some pooled dividends.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Marknew - 07-05-2022

Added 17 names today

AVGO, TRV, MO, XOM, CVX, CVN, LIN just to name a few

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 07-05-2022

Added another share of SOXX. Prepared to average the sector down and glad I waited.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - crimsonghost747 - 07-05-2022

(07-05-2022, 10:08 AM)Marknew Wrote: Added 17 names today

Damn that's quite the shopping list!

But a good day for shopping indeed, I added some BIP and MSFT.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 07-05-2022

Hey look who's back Wink

Over the weekend My hubby and I figured we gained about $240k or so from selling months back.

So we diced to take some money we sold from one of the properties we flipped last week and get back in the market.

Small Positions in ITW, DVN, CVX,EPR, TGT, COP, SCLD, JEPI, TROW, AVGO and MSFT

Still have about 30k to spend for more dips

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - crimsonghost747 - 07-06-2022

(07-05-2022, 02:39 PM)stockguru Wrote: Hey look who's back Wink

Awesome! Welcome back!

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 07-06-2022

(07-05-2022, 02:39 PM)stockguru Wrote: Hey look who's back Wink

Over the weekend My hubby and I figured we gained about $240k or so from selling months back.

So we diced to take some money we sold from one of the properties we flipped last week and get back in the market.

Small Positions in ITW, DVN, CVX,EPR, TGT, COP, SCLD, JEPI, TROW, AVGO and MSFT

Still have about 30k to spend for more dips
Welcome back.  You must have sold some trash to have avoided a dip like that.  I am probably down at least $10K since then so you did win lol.