Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 06-10-2022

New position in LOW. I feel a little dirty as my last part-time gig was with HD. Smile I see a little more value in LOW currently.

EDIT: I lied, my strike was 185, not 187.50. I'll make my fifth attempt next week.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - rayray - 06-11-2022

i bought last thursday and friday

must be near the bottom cause i feel sick

i met with a financial advisor for the first time today, she said we'll bounce along the gutter for a while--maybe some dust settles this november and we'll see what direction the country is headed

i'll meet with two more FA's

actually thinking about going with one

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - crimsonghost747 - 06-13-2022

Good morning ladies and gentlemen.
Looks like it's time for black monday version 2.0 Big Grin

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Marknew - 06-13-2022

NSC, EOG, CVX, ALL, LOW, HD, TXRH and SCHD

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Main Street Stock Investor - 06-13-2022

(06-13-2022, 09:08 AM)Marknew Wrote: NSC, EOG, CVX, ALL, LOW, HD, TXRH and SCHD

Great! Now is the time to be selectively adding. Like your NSC, CVX, ALL, LOW adds. Today I added SPY, DIA, SWK, WMT and on the bond side added to my position in AGG.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 06-13-2022

(06-13-2022, 04:35 AM)crimsonghost747 Wrote: Good morning ladies and gentlemen.

Indeed!!!

Is it just me, or was gas $5.01 on Friday, and $5.17 by Sunday?  That's certainly my recollection, and I was blown away when I filled up on Sunday.  what changed in the economics over two days to raise gas by that much???  Price gouging.  Can't wait for everyone to have electric cars, including me.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ChadR - 06-13-2022

Initial position into SMG.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 06-13-2022

(06-13-2022, 10:00 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote:

Indeed!!!

Is it just me, or was gas $5.01 on Friday, and $5.17 by Sunday?  That's certainly my recollection, and I was blown away when I filled up on Sunday.  what changed in the economics over two days to raise gas by that much???  Price gouging.  Can't wait for everyone to have electric cars, including me.
Where were you two years ago when most oil companies were losing money and about 100 went BK?  Were you concerned at all?  High oil prices will cure high oil prices like always.  What EV do you have your eyes on?

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 06-14-2022

(06-13-2022, 05:27 PM)fenders53 Wrote:
(06-13-2022, 10:00 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote:

Indeed!!!

Where were you two years ago when most oil companies were losing money and about 100 went BK?  Were you concerned at all?  High oil prices will cure high oil prices like always.  What EV do you have your eyes on?

My friend drives a Tesla.  He claims they have the best charging network by far, and if you have another company's EV, you can't use Tesla chargers.  So right now they seem to be the only game in town.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Marknew - 06-14-2022

Added APPL, AMZN, LOW and TRV

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 06-14-2022

Added CVX, O, EPR, JNJ, BX and PEP

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - kblake - 06-14-2022

SHW, PPG, JNJ, PEP, SCHD, HD, EPR and ORI