Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 06-02-2022

(06-02-2022, 09:41 AM)kered Wrote: I agree with the above. I see it a lot on another site I look at. 20 year olds looking at yield and trying to hit annual goals on dividends (which is always fun) but when you're that young and are chasing dividends you're missing out on a lot of growth.

With that said i picked up some more SCHD and MAIN today lol
I spend a lot of time on a DGI Discord.  It's a fun and friendly place but a few of us old-timers wear ourselves out trying to get the kids to mix in some growth.  They mostly are now but it was a tough sell when anything with an above average Div was making us look uninformed for six months.  Smile

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 06-02-2022

new position in HRL and SWN

Added NOC and AVGO

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - MrFortune - 06-02-2022

(06-02-2022, 11:32 AM)divmenow Wrote: new position in HRL and SWN

Added NOC and AVGO

Nice buys.

I just took a look at SWN. Looks cheap with a forward PE of 6. I can see $15-20 with the natural gas boom.

This is why I love these boards. I didn't even know that one lol. In for 200 shares. Why not lol

I also bought some EGY, CPG and CTRA 

HRL I like as well. I may add some here before end of day. Good stock in a recession

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - MrFortune - 06-02-2022

Anyone own ENR Energizer. Looks like a great buy under $30

Thoughts?

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - rayray - 06-02-2022

adds

amzn

googl/goog

aapl

msft

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - MrFortune - 06-03-2022

Added AAPL in pre-market

New position in CRWD in pre-market

Just wanted to add a few tech names to me 90% other sectors lol

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ConnerM - 06-03-2022

AAPL, CMI, NUE, SWK

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - kered - 06-03-2022

Picked up more AAPL in my sons custodial.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - rayray - 06-03-2022

adds

aapl
nvda
msft
mu
tsla

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 06-03-2022

Gosh I don't know about tesla ... best of luck with that one.

I don't have a ton of dividends left to come this month; I'll probably just pick up an ABBV and an HPQ when they do arrive. July will be a larger dividend month. September is 3 paycheck month, so that's really all that's left this year to be excited about. I will probably try to get 1 additional share of every stock in my port just for fun.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - rayray - 06-03-2022

(06-03-2022, 06:49 PM)ken-do-nim Wrote: Gosh I don't know about tesla ... best of luck with that one.

I don't have a ton of dividends left to come this month; I'll probably just pick up an ABBV and an HPQ when they do arrive.  July will be a larger dividend month.  September is 3 paycheck month, so that's really all that's left this year to be excited about.  I will probably try to get 1 additional share of every stock in my port just for fun.

yea--i get you

i actually wanted to buy arcb--saia--odfl but they all went up

tsla it's a tough one but i made a financial commitment to acquire (over time) shares--this company just cannot be ignored imho

following my lead my be dangerous to your financial health!

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - rnsmth - 06-03-2022

I bought EOG and RY this week