Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 05-25-2022

Yes NVDA getting whacked after hours. Get those tech stocks down more. I want to buy cheaper lol

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 05-25-2022

WSM up $19 after hours. Congrats to those who bought the last few days. I have to say I didn’t expect that. Looks like the higher end stuff is selling well.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 05-25-2022

(05-25-2022, 03:28 PM)divmenow Wrote: Yes NVDA getting whacked after hours. Get those tech stocks down more. I want to buy cheaper lol

Of course it's down. Were at the end of a cycle not beginning. Another one they ran up on pure momentum. It needs to from another 40 from these levels to become interested. 

SNOW down big as well.

Looks like some pockets of strength in retail.  WSM, HD, JWN so far

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - EricL - 05-25-2022

Went longer energy in one of my secondary accounts.

Sold: CNI, CTAS, DKS, ECL, ENB, ETSY, GD
Bought: BTEGF, CRLFF, CTRA, MEGEF, OVV, SD, ZPTAF

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 05-26-2022

New position in BA. I know they have issues, but I would be shooting myself in the foot if I didn't buy at these levels.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - kblake - 05-26-2022

(05-26-2022, 08:43 AM)Mr1share Wrote: New position in BA. I know they have issues, but I would be shooting myself in the foot if I didn't buy at these levels.

I like that buy.  They will get some good news soon and then it will pop to $200. You just have to have some patience here. Long term could be a big winner. I bought some last week.

It may be time to buy some of the beaten blue chip stocks like BA, CMCSA, DIS, TGT, VFC, JPM, SBUX, MMM, UPS ect.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - MrFortune - 05-26-2022

Sold out of FB and took the 15 point run.

Put proceeds between ITA, BA and O

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 05-26-2022

Sold out of NEE, HESS and SLB in my trading account

Put the proceeds into CM, WSO, SBUX, ISRG, MED and O

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - EricL - 05-26-2022

Used pooled dividends to add to my STAG position in my DGI account.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Kerim - 05-27-2022

Just put in an order for some GOOG at the open. If tech does swoon further, I'll average down, but I'm not gonna completely miss this opportunity to add at least a few more shares of this great company at a fair price, to paraphrase the Man. I got my existing small position (5 shares) back in late 2018 for under $1000 each, but I've always wanted more. So I'm going to grab a few today, and stay ready should even better opportunities arise in the near future. (FWIW, Tim McAleenan's recent writings on GOOG gave me an extra push on this.)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - EricL - 05-27-2022

(05-27-2022, 03:49 AM)Kerim Wrote: Just put in an order for some GOOG at the open. If tech does swoon further, I'll average down, but I'm not gonna completely miss this opportunity to add at least a few more shares of this great company at a fair price, to paraphrase the Man. I got my existing small position (5 shares) back in late 2018 for under $1000 each, but I've always wanted more. So I'm going to grab a few today, and stay ready should even better opportunities arise in the near future. (FWIW, Tim McAleenan's recent writings on GOOG gave me an extra push on this.)

I agree that GOOGL looks really good here. One of the big techs I'm most confident in for the long term.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Marknew - 05-27-2022

Added SWK, MED, SBUX, CPG and AWR

New position in MDT