Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Kerim - 04-27-2022

(04-27-2022, 03:33 PM)Mr1share Wrote: Well that one worked out. In FB at $169 and out out $201 lol

I live to fight another day lol

Nice trade!

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - rayray - 04-27-2022

added

googl

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 04-28-2022

(04-27-2022, 04:03 PM)stockguru Wrote:
(04-27-2022, 03:38 PM)Mr1share Wrote: Took the proceeds from FB and bought PYPL at $88. They had very nice numbers., This stock was beaten up so bad it could go $100 tomorrow.

Nice job. I didn’t have the nerve to buy FB before the report lol. Kudos to you!

I like PYPL here. They are saying 3.80 a share. Looks cheap. I’m back in after selling a long time ago and those calls lol 

Let’s see what AAPL can do next. 

I did buy some CVX, CB and MA today.  And a new position in SPOT. Just a few shares for now.
The PYPL calls will always be one my favorite option trades.  Smile BABA strike 210s are a good deal right now. Any month you want lol

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 04-28-2022

How can BTU report such a bad quarter with coal being so high and all other coal companies knocked it out of the park lol. Time to sell that one. The story has changed. Do you still own Eric?

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 04-28-2022

Added GOOG, TROW, FCX, CARR and F

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 04-28-2022

SWK new low down $12 today. Added to that one as well

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - MrFortune - 04-28-2022

Added TROW, SCHW, GNRC, ORI, CMCSA and SWK

New position in FCX and DPZ

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - EricL - 04-28-2022

(04-28-2022, 07:08 AM)stockguru Wrote: How can BTU report such a bad quarter with coal being so high and all other coal companies knocked it out of the park lol. Time to sell that one. The story has changed. Do you still own Eric?

I still own it. They have legacy contracts and hedges that are marked to market that they need to have the cash on hand to cover. Coal prices have gone up so much that they are showing losses on those contracts on the books. As those are closed out over time, they go away and contracts are re-set to the higher prices and cash flow will improve.

I believe that by the second half of the year this will mostly be behind them and they will produce some great cash flows.

Not for the faint of heart, but I think those that hold through the volatility will be happy in the end.

If you want to read what other more knowledgable posters have said about it, read up on BigHatNoCattle and Bigenergybull's comments on the energy board over the last couple months.

https://www.investorvillage.com/Groups.asp?mb=19168&pt=m

(04-28-2022, 08:51 AM)Mr1share Wrote: SWK new low down $12 today. Added to that one as well
Their forward guidance is absolutely horrible.  Let's hope they are sandbagging some.  I've been dancing with short puts for months because I was scared to go straight in long. I am back to even if it goes below 125.  It's a keeper long-term.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - MrFortune - 04-28-2022

AFL and CMCSA are looking interesting at these levels. I'm waiting to buy

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 04-28-2022

Hey all. Hope everyone is doing well Smile

I'm down to 6 sessions and then follow ups. Not out the woods yet but feeling better

I see the market has been pretty, pretty bad recently lol

I did some buying on companies that I believe are bargains right now and will get things back on track.

Bought AOS, CARR, TD, BX, PKI and BEN

Lots on my watch list as well lol

BA is interesting as well. No position but may go in slow

(04-28-2022, 12:14 PM)divmenow Wrote: Hey all. Hope everyone is doing well Smile

I'm down to 6 sessions and then follow ups. Not out the woods yet but feeling better

I see the market has been pretty, pretty bad recently lol

I did some buying on companies that I believe are bargains right now and will get things back on track.

Bought AOS, CARR, TD, BX, PKI and BEN

Lots on my watch list as well lol

BA is interesting as well. No position but may go in slow
Great to hear from you.  Boeing is a 50# bag of fleas but I am watching it for an entry too.  We love a challenge lol.  They will turn it arund some year soon.