Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 04-27-2022

BA down $10. This company is lost. They should be doing much better with travel and aerospace picking up and doing better. They just can’t execute.

I bought 1 share of GOOG for fun lol

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Dividendwayfarer - 04-27-2022

Added on GOOG, TXN & EOG

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 04-27-2022

Added a few GOOG, TSCO, DVN, GE, ARCC and ISRG

Bought some calls in PYPL. I'm thinking it's come down far enough lol

If FB plunges so will GOOG after hours. Hoping for 2k to add more lol

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - kblake - 04-27-2022

Added CVX, EOG, DVN, GOOG, TXN, TROW, ITW and BAX,

New positions in BA, BK, CSCO (ALL 52 WEEK LOWS)

When all those panic I think of this as a buying opportunity. Most stocks are now below pandemic levels

That's enough for today. We still have FB numbers on tap

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 04-27-2022

Prices on Google, Intuitive Surgical, Palo Alto Networks, and Adobe are definitely looking great, but I'm so focused on trying to raise my annual dividends to $9,000 that non-dividend payers look less interesting for the foreseeable future.

I'm in for 10 shares of FB at $169.90. Everyone hates it right now and think it will be a big miss. I'm taking the other side and think it will surprise and go up $30+ after eanings.

If I'm wrong will add more lol

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 04-27-2022

Added GOOGL

Well that one worked out. In FB at $169 and out out $201 lol

I live to fight another day lol

Took the proceeds from FB and bought PYPL at $88. They had very nice numbers., This stock was beaten up so bad it could go $100 tomorrow.

Anyone still own TDOC? OMG it's down $18 after hours to $36.

Glad I sold this thing at $225 a ways back lol

Anything Cathie wood buys …stay away..She is clueless Wink Anything Cathie wood buys … Wow and this is 6.89% of ARKK holdings

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 04-27-2022

(04-27-2022, 03:38 PM)Mr1share Wrote: Took the proceeds from FB and bought PYPL at $88. They had very nice numbers., This stock was beaten up so bad it could go $100 tomorrow.

Nice job. I didn’t have the nerve to buy FB before the report lol. Kudos to you!

I like PYPL here. They are saying 3.80 a share. Looks cheap. I’m back in after selling a long time ago and those calls lol 

Let’s see what AAPL can do next. 

I did buy some CVX, CB and MA today.  And a new position in SPOT. Just a few shares for now.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 04-27-2022

(04-27-2022, 03:40 PM)Mr1share Wrote: Anyone still own TDOC? OMG it's down $18 after hours to $36.

Glad I sold this thing at $225 a ways back lol

Anything Cathie wood buys …stay away..She is clueless Wink Anything Cathie wood buys … Wow and this is 6.89% of ARKK holdings
A friend of mine rode the Livongo hype train up in 2020. TDOC purchased them for like 18B and LVGO shareholders were upset.  Two years later market CAP for the whole thing is about 9B.  It seems like a reasonable concept. They are hemorraging cash and can't make it profitable.