Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - rayray - 04-22-2022

no hiding today

bought

BX/AAPL/MSFT/NVDA/LRCX/MU

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - rayray - 04-22-2022

stay the course--this is when we make the real money

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 04-22-2022

(04-22-2022, 03:17 PM)rayray Wrote: stay the course--this is when we make the real money

Well when you have no cash left all you can do is stay the course and hold the bag lol

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - cemanuel - 04-23-2022

(04-22-2022, 03:56 PM)stockguru Wrote:
(04-22-2022, 03:17 PM)rayray Wrote: stay the course--this is when we make the real money

Well when you have no cash left all you can do is stay the course and hold the bag lol

When I opened my IRA two months ago I kept my FSMEX as I wanted to be invested in medical devises & technology but every time I've looked into it the fund makes better decisions that I think I would. Thinking of selling so I can go bargain-shopping. 

Now I need to figure out when - created a model portfolio using the top 10 holdings (59% of the fund) yesterday. Figured if it was down less than the market I'd put a sell order in but it wasn't based on where individual stock prices went during the day and the fund ended down 4.59%.
Now I gotta figure out if this will head down more or less quickly long-term. 

I tend to need to knock my thinking walls down one step at a time. Yesterday was to consider selling. Tomorrow (well, up to 3:59 Monday) will be to fine tune when, or decide if if I'll be happier longer if I just say the heck with it and have a cash pool to work with.

These are always interesting times.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 04-23-2022

Cemanuel,

Interesting times indeed. As far as the market is concerned I am thankful this one was a little easier to see coming than usual. I was better prepared. Now I just have to avoid outsmarting myself.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ConnerM - 04-25-2022

Added DE, NVDA, BRK.b, BMO, EOG, BA, NKE and SBUX

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - MrFortune - 04-25-2022

Added KO, LMT, ALL, SMG and AAPL

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Marknew - 04-25-2022

Bought a barrel of oil stocks today on the big dip.

Also added MSFT, APPL and SO

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - rnsmth - 04-25-2022

This is more like what I am buying next.

I have done my initial work for my reinvestment on Friday or Monday (or maybe Tuesday).

To review, I have 5 companies that are underweight that I would like to add to, and then there is SCHD. Those are: AMGN, GLW, RY, TROW and TXN.

The next planned reinvestment of accumulated dividends will be in AMGN and GLW.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Dividendwayfarer - 04-26-2022

Added EOG today.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - cemanuel - 04-26-2022

In my IRA bought TD at $72.09 and RY at $102.34. My target prices were $75 and $105, respectfully so I'm happy with these.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 04-26-2022

So who’s bold enough to buy MSFT, FB and GOOG ahead of earnings?