Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 03-15-2022

Hey all. Just updating you all. I have about 3 more weeks left of treatments. But I am fighting every day and staying positive. Exhausted yes but I keep pushing through and my family, Friends, and kids have been my motivation. I will get through this and be as good as new.

I hope everyone on the boards are doing well and didn’t miss me too much lol Wink

I have been going crazy not buying stocks. So, this morning decided to have my wife go into our account and buy some DVN, MED, XOM, MET, TROW, SBUX and MMM
Kids account bought DIS, APPL and HAS

What I Am Buying Today. - vbin - 03-15-2022

Sold a trow covered call.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 03-15-2022

Pleased to read this post.  Hang in there Bud.  You are missed here.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 03-15-2022

Nice to see you Divemenow. I have missed you and was worried. Hang in there. Your almost there Smile

Nice buys. I added DVN and EOG

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 03-15-2022

Nice to hear from you DivMeNow.

I got my annual bonus but I'm not investing in the market until I'm absolutely sure I don't need any of it. To that end, I'm getting all my charitable donations done, having my heating & cooling inspected, getting some overdue plumbing done, and taking my car in for an inspection. Then I will complete my taxes. Sometime in April I should have a few bucks left over Smile

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - saimash - 03-15-2022

(03-15-2022, 09:10 AM)divmenow Wrote: Hey all. Just updating you all. I have about 3 more weeks left of treatments. But I am fighting every day and staying positive. Exhausted yes but I keep pushing through and my family, Friends, and kids have been my motivation. I will get through this and be as good as new.

I hope everyone on the boards are doing well and didn’t miss me too much lol Wink

I have been going crazy not buying stocks. So, this morning decided to have my wife go into our account and buy some DVN, MED, XOM, MET, TROW, SBUX and MMM

Good to hear back from you divmenow.... Stay Strong and Get Well Soon... Prayers & Best Wishes from Minnesota !

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 03-15-2022

Get better my friend. Keeping in you in my thoughts and prayers Smile

Just added to VLO and OZK

My port balance is stuck in a range but I did set a single day income record yesterday selling puts. Sold a few RACE puts today, because Ferrari is how I roll. Smile They expire Friday though because I am not that brave. Smile

I need to draw some income off this port in 6 weeks so the income generation is important now.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 03-15-2022

(03-15-2022, 01:29 PM)fenders53 Wrote: My port balance is stuck in a range but I did set a single day income record yesterday selling puts.  Sold a few RACE puts today,  because Ferrari is how I roll.  Smile  They expire Friday though because I am not that brave. Smile  

I need to draw some income off this port in 6 weeks so the income generation is important now.

So your going to make like maybe $25 lol

You should have just rented one for the weekend and drove it around ti show off to your neighborsSmile

(03-15-2022, 03:35 PM)stockguru Wrote:
(03-15-2022, 01:29 PM)fenders53 Wrote: My port balance is stuck in a range but I did set a single day income record yesterday selling puts.  Sold a few RACE puts today,  because Ferrari is how I roll.  Smile  They expire Friday though because I am not that brave. Smile  

So your going to make like maybe $25 lol

You should have just rented one for the weekend and drove it around ti show off to your neighborsSmile
LOL. I have sold RACE puts occasionally over the years.  The stock ran during COVID and I left it alone.  Finally pulled back.  They have good financials (imagine that), so I would hold shares if I got assigned, but it's never happened yet.  It's about a year wait to buy a Ferrari.  They probably keep it that way on purpose.  

I have been a car guy all my life.  Really never that interested in much any luxury in my life, but yeah I wouldn't turn down a ride in a Ferrari.  They are pretty cool.  I should have started flipping RACE options earlier because a couple Benjamin's a week may not get it done?

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - crimsonghost747 - 03-15-2022

(03-15-2022, 09:10 AM)divmenow Wrote: Hey all. Just updating you all. I have about 3 more weeks left of treatments. But I am fighting every day and staying positive. Exhausted yes but I keep pushing through and my family, Friends, and kids have been my motivation. I will get through this and be as good as new.

Great to hear from you! And yes buying has become some sort of an addiction to me too. I may alleviate the symptoms later on, possibly by purchasing some sort of China ETF that isn't overcrowded with pure software companies.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 03-16-2022

(03-15-2022, 11:58 PM)crimsonghost747 Wrote:

Great to hear from you! And yes buying has become some sort of an addiction to me too. I may alleviate the symptoms later on, possibly by purchasing some sort of China ETF that isn't overcrowded with pure software companies.

There's CQQQ and KWEB