Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - MrFortune - 03-14-2022

Added XOM, CVE, PSX, EOG, DVN and FCX

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 03-14-2022

added CMI, SBUX, XOM and MU

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 03-14-2022

Where's Eric?

You buying more of all those oil stocks you bought a few weeks back. There on sale today!

BTW looks like BABA wants to head to $50. Wish I had shorted that one Wink

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 03-14-2022

(03-14-2022, 09:22 AM)Mr1share Wrote: Where's Eric?

You buying more of all those oil stocks you bought a few weeks back. There on sale today!

At this point the BABA dip is stunning.  

Oil is doing more than fine.  Sold multiple EOG puts so far today.  A lot of stuff getting close to my buy range but selling puts has been a helluva lot more productive this year.

Sold a MSFT put, same as every week. I'll get pulled into shares eventually. Bought a couple shares of SOXL, because surely this is the bottom. Smile

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - EricL - 03-14-2022

I'm still here.

I'm not buying any more since I'm out of cash, but I think the pullback is an opportunity.

The fundamentals haven't changed over the last 96 hours, we are still short barrels on the market.

(03-14-2022, 10:58 AM)EricL Wrote:

I'm still here.

I'm not buying any more since I'm out of cash, but I think the pullback is an opportunity.

The fundamentals haven't changed over the last 96 hours, we are still short barrels on the market.
It's been crazy hasn't it?  The war scare 30% run was ridiculous and now we find the real price which is more than good enough for oil companies even if oil pulled back another 15%, which I highly doubt.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Dividendwayfarer - 03-14-2022

added XLE & SBUX

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Dividends from Scratch - 03-14-2022

added OMF and PM. PADI crossed $9,000 for the first time ever.

(03-14-2022, 12:53 PM)Dividends from Scratch Wrote: added OMF and PM. PADI crossed $9,000 for the first time ever.
What is PADI?

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - cemanuel - 03-14-2022

In my taxable (dividend income) account sold the rest of my PFE. Used that to buy WHR, Have a LO on BBY that probably won't hit but I bet they still sell the stock tomorrow.

In my IRA I trimmed FAF and TROW to add more MU and LRCX. AAPL is getting interesting, I have $150 as my target price.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Dividends from Scratch - 03-14-2022

PADI means projected annual dividend income.