Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 02-28-2022

(02-28-2022, 10:41 AM)kblake Wrote: Added TSM as well. Never thought it would get this low

It might take a minute but that will workout for you IMO.  China is getting a preview of the cost of being a rogue nation.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - cemanuel - 02-28-2022

Today's buys are CM, DG, FAF, GOOGL, NVDA. I have some LOs set but unless the market really tanks this is probably it for the day. I do have a LO for CM at $125 - late start on it, didn't put it on the list until I read Friday's ER over the weekend.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - poneyboy - 02-28-2022

Also bought MRO and VLO

Why CM just curious. You don't like BMO?

(02-28-2022, 11:51 AM)poneyboy Wrote: Also bought MRO and VLO

Why CM just curious. You don't like BMO?

I own BMO.

(02-28-2022, 11:10 AM)cemanuel Wrote: Today's buys are CM, DG, FAF, GOOGL, NVDA. I have some LOs set but unless the market really tanks this is probably it for the day. I do have a LO for CM at $125 - late start on it, didn't put it on the list until I read Friday's ER over the weekend.

I lied - just bought AOS. Had $70 as a price, decided it wasn't right for the IRA, sort of running out of things to buy with $250k left, re-read the latest ER and decided if the next 3 quarters do as well it'll give it 3-year annual double digit revenue growth. Good enough though I wouldn't expect it to be a high-flyer. Have owned it in my taxable account for several years.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 02-28-2022

Added O, XLU and MS

Also added SHW. The nice market drop around 3-3:30 was too much to resist.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 02-28-2022

Added HPQ after hours and SHW as well

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 02-28-2022

Never knew SHW was publicly traded until today.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 03-01-2022

(02-28-2022, 09:01 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Never knew SHW was publicly traded until today.

Sarcasm?  We've discussed Sherwin Williams many times, and you've commented on it before.  

It is dividend reinvestment month for me!!!  Already $145 big ones came rolling into the account.  What should I buy today?  A share of TSM?  About 5 HPQ's?  The opportunities abound! Smile

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 03-01-2022

No I thought it was Schwans somehow. I didn't realize we were talking about the paint company with no paint. Kidding SHW is a very good company.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 03-01-2022

(03-01-2022, 06:24 AM)fenders53 Wrote: No I thought it was Schwans somehow. I didn't realize we were talking about the paint company with no paint.  Kidding SHW is a very good company.

It's early for me too, and I'm a time zone or two ahead of you Smile

I've never walked into a Sherwin Williams, so I don't get your joke.  I found out years ago I am allergic to the smell of fresh paint.