Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

What I Am Buying Today. - vbin - 02-23-2022

Added Tcehy, hd still overvalued

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - kblake - 02-23-2022

(02-23-2022, 10:52 AM)vbin Wrote: Added Tcehy, hd still overvalued

One of these days you may be right on TCEHY  Big Grin . I will avoid that stock lol

HD not over valued at all.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 02-23-2022

(02-23-2022, 11:31 AM)kblake Wrote:

One of these days you may be right on TCEHY  Big Grin . I will avoid that stock lol

With close to zero growth this year it's debatable.  Sure wasn't a smoking deal at 350-420 for sure. HD will be fine. Not sure why it would be worth a big premium to other major retailers right now though.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - EricL - 02-23-2022

TSCO starting to look pretty tempting now under $200 as well.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - kblake - 02-23-2022

(02-23-2022, 11:59 AM)EricL Wrote: TSCO starting to look pretty tempting now under $200 as welL
I'm with you there Eric. I added 27 shares of TSCO
Trimmed some CBRL and VZ

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - vbin - 02-23-2022

(02-23-2022, 11:31 AM)kblake Wrote:

How cute? What's the theory? China is bad, let's run or the political issues? 99% of the things Americans used are manufactured in China, just walk though an aisle in hd and take a look at made in ... . Or may it's the political outlook? It is always something, as it was with oil a few months back, cvs a few more months back, weren't people running from target when Amazon aquired whole foods? It's always something, oh well.

Here is hd. [attachment=332]

What I Am Buying Today. - vbin - 02-23-2022

@fenders53 thoughts on XLU? Thinking to sell some of my utes which are still 20-50% up and just buy xlu. With interest rates going up utes should see some downward pressure?

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ChadR - 02-23-2022

Added to FB & MMM.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 02-23-2022

I'm all in now. No more cash available. I'm on $0 Wink

I added to what names I could buy before the close. FB, JNJ, HD, MSFT, TSCO, WFC, DG, and MMM

I would have had an extra 40k but we are getting a new kitchen put in next week. So this market better go up 10% from here fast lol

My oldest son and his friends are really hating of late. All their hard earn money is gone. They tell me they will never invest again. I see this as a pattern with the young investors. Wall Street and the powers that be have ruined the excitement the younger generation had. Its a shame.

The war may be between Russia and the Ukraine. But I feel the war will be with each other in the US over the market and messing with peoples retirement because the fed screwed up as did wall St. Just my opinion Wink

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - saimash - 02-23-2022

(02-23-2022, 04:11 PM)stockguru Wrote: I'm all in now. No more cash available. I'm on $0 Wink

I added to what names I could buy before the close. FB, JNJ, HD, MSFT, TSCO, WFC, DG, and MMM

I would have had an extra 40k but we are getting a new kitchen put in next week. So this market better go up 10% from here fast lol

My oldest son and his friends are really hating of late. All their hard earn money is gone. They tell me they will never invest again. I see this as a pattern with the young investors. Wall Street and the powers that be have ruined the excitement the younger generation had. Its a shame.

The war may be between Russia and the Ukraine. But I feel the war will be with each other in the US over the market and messing with peoples retirement because the fed screwed up as did wall St. Just my opinion Wink

Sad to see the young generation getting disillusioned by the market behavior... You need to keep reminding them that they have a lot of time on their hands and will eventually get ahead... As for me, my "Mid Life Crisis" Portfolio which I started with 50K initial investment and slowly kept on investing all the way till $200K is now sitting at around $120K... Think I should be writing a book on what stocks to avoid based on my own stupidity over the past 2 years  Big Grin 

All the hype behind Electric Vehicles, 3D Printing, Online Doctor Visits better manifest themselves in the real world soon  Smile

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - saimash - 02-23-2022

Nibbled on a few SOFI & INTC shares yesterday and a few CRM & APD shares today

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - cemanuel - 02-23-2022

Today's buys: AMD, BBY, DG, FAF, GOOGL, KLAC, LRCX, NVDA, TGT, TROW