Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 02-09-2022

Sold my ENPH at $180 after getting in at $114 just a few weeks ago. Trading ay 74x earnings now lol. Glad to have made a nice profit on 10 shares Wink

Will look to put that money elsewhere today!

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - EricL - 02-09-2022

(02-09-2022, 08:31 AM)fenders53 Wrote: I think the top in oil isn't coming soon IMO, but the run lately was a bit much. I will probably finish my FB position next time the NAS dips. Shouldn't have long to wait. I am more interested in finishing my GOOGL position.

I agree that we are still a ways from the top. API showed another counter-seasonal drop in storage yesterday, will see if the EIA confirms today.

Storage pulls are happening in the off-season with travel still being hindered due to COVID. This summer could get interesting.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - EricL - 02-09-2022

Used pooled dividends to buy my first share of TROW in my DGI account.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 02-10-2022

Is the forum alive again?

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - EricL - 02-10-2022

(02-10-2022, 08:55 AM)fenders53 Wrote: Is the forum alive again?

Been buggy for me the last few days, but seems to be working well this morning again.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 02-10-2022

Hey all. Sorry to say I have some sad news to report.

I will be starting my Chemo treatments for HCC next Monday. Send some prayers my way.

In all of my recent health problems I had to change my investment strategy.

So yesterday trimmed most of all of stocks to 25 shares or less. Only my top 10 stayed intact. No trimming of ABBV, MSFT, JNJ, PEP, TROW, CVX, CTAS, ADP, ITW and CB.

Just wanted to limit losses while going through some tough and up and coming months.

I put the proceeds that I trimmed between cash, QYLD, JEPI, and PDI (This way I still earn some good monthly income) - My annual dividend payout actually increased another 6% by making this move.

Today bought some WSO

I will still be checking in here when I can to approved new members and all

Stay safe all

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - EricL - 02-10-2022

(02-10-2022, 10:00 AM)divmenow Wrote: Hey all. Sorry to say I have some sad news to report.

I will be starting my Chemo treatments for HCC next Monday. Send some prayers my way.

So yesterday trimmed most of all of stocks to 25 shares or less. Only my top 10 stayed intact. No trimming of ABBV, MSFT, JNJ, PEP, TROW, CVX, CTAS, ADP, ITW and CB.

Just wanted to limit losses while going through some tough and up and coming months.

I put the proceeds that I trimmed between cash, QYLD, JEPI, and PDI (This way I still earn some good monthly income) - My annual dividend payout actually increased another 6% by making this move.

Today bought some WSO

Stay safe all

Wow! So sorry to hear about this, I did not know you were having health problems.

Will definitely be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers!

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 02-10-2022

So sorry to hear this. In my prayers for sure. Good move on the port. Save your energy for getting well. I do hope you find time to check in often, even if its just to tell us you are hanging in there. Place isn't the same without you.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - saimash - 02-10-2022

(02-10-2022, 10:00 AM)divmenow Wrote: Hey all. Sorry to say I have some sad news to report.

Today bought some WSO

Stay safe all
Really Sorry to hear about your health issues Sir.... Will keep you in my prayer... your inputs on this forum are really invaluable and we look forward to seeing you bounce back completely and keep posting some well needed advice !

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Kerim - 02-10-2022

Today bought some WSO

Stay safe all

So sorry about this -- we'll all be sending good vibes your way!

And of course we all hope you stay active here as you go through this chapter, but I'll try to keep a closer eye on new sign-ups going forward, so please don't let it be a source of worry.

Best,
Kerim

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 02-10-2022

Today bought some WSO

Stay safe all

So sorry to hear about your health issues. Get well my friend and stay strong. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay in touch as I always value your wonderful input and picks on the forum. It won’t be the same without you. 

And I love the moves. Limit the stress in these difficult times. Stay safe and get well soon!

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 02-10-2022

Today bought some WSO

Stay safe all

Sending prayers your way.  Really tough break.  

I could have sworn NUSI was in your top 10 too.