Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 02-01-2022

I don't own much tech these days other then MSFT, APPL and TXN

Today bought a few NVDA - I will add more on further weakness

Today bought FDX and NEE

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - EricL - 02-01-2022

Bailed on GBTC and ETHE and bought OBE, VET, HP, and BTU in my trading account.

Pretty sure bitcoin goes to $500k now that I'm out. I seem to be good at selling at the bottom.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - vbin - 02-01-2022

(02-01-2022, 10:47 AM)divmenow Wrote: I don't own much tech these days other then MSFT, APPL and TXN

Today bought a few NVDA - I will add more on further weakness

Today bought FDX and NEE
Came here to check if anyone owned fdx, looks like a much better buy than ups at these prices. Has anyone done comparison why is this lagging behind?

Sold a put in CI, sold some oxy and XLE.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - MrFortune - 02-01-2022

Bought 5 GOOG. I think the report will be good tonight. This is one tech name I feel comfortable owning

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - poneyboy - 02-01-2022

Well I'm 2-4 after hours on earnings

GOOG up $200 - This stock never lets me down
AMD up $14 - They killed it
PTPL down $30 (added at $144 AH's) Looks like a little bit over reaction to me. After all, this is still a 13% annual growth rate profitable growth company with forward PE of 31. It is not super cheap, but it is actually not bad at all for a growth stock compares to most tech.

What a ride lol

SBUX down big as well

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 02-01-2022

Trimmed UPS and put it into FDX

Also added to GOOGL, NVDA, EPD and BP

Bought some PYPL after hours under $143. Figured I have time to hold this one. VENMO grew 80% this quarter and now EBAY will be off the books. If you liked it at $190 you have to at $140's lol

How many here hold PYPL. Show of hands lol

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - kblake - 02-01-2022

(02-01-2022, 05:07 PM)stockguru Wrote: Trimmed UPS and put it into FDX

Bought some PYPL after hours under $143. Figured I have time  to hold this one. VENMO grew 80% this quarter and now EBAY will be off the books. If you liked it at $190 you have to at $140's lol

I own at much higher levels. At least I can say this is a long, long term hold 

Thank god for AMD lol

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Marknew - 02-01-2022

Yeah I'm in the doghouse with my fiancé on this one and some others. Only 12 shares but down $684. I may get that average down to $170's if I buy here lol

I bought some of that SCHD today and SPLG

Trying to be safer then pick out stocks. Not that great at it lol

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 02-01-2022

(02-01-2022, 05:23 PM)Marknew Wrote: Yeah I'm in the doghouse with my fiancé on this one and some others. Only 12 shares but down $684. I may get that average down to $170's if I buy here lol

I bought some of that SCHD today and SPLG

Trying to be safer then pick out stocks. Not that great at it lol

Just need patience with Paypal. It will get back to $200 again over time. Venmo is the driving force.

Once the panic subsided the price will climb…loll it’s the law of the market!! I mean if Robinhood can have a most miserable quarter and drop 25%, and in 2 days it went up 40%!!!! That’s the market for u  Big Grin

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - rnsmth - 02-01-2022

SCHD and STOR

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 02-01-2022

Sold a few puts in SCHW.

Pretty good day to be in GOOGL and FB.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 02-01-2022

(02-01-2022, 05:07 PM)stockguru Wrote: Trimmed UPS and put it into FDX

Bought some PYPL after hours under $143. Figured I have time  to hold this one. VENMO grew 80% this quarter and now EBAY will be off the books. If you liked it at $190 you have to at $140's lol

Hand not raised.  There was a time I felt bad for selling it too early.  You should buy another PYPL call.   You won't because you're skeered.  Smile