Dividend Growth Forum
What I Am Buying Today. - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: What I Am Buying Today. (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - ken-do-nim - 01-20-2022

> And definitely load up on MRNA again. You can always sell it this summer for $125. If you'd like I can teach you how to buy strike 500 call options on it for the big score.

Ouch! Smile

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - fenders53 - 01-20-2022

(01-20-2022, 07:59 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote: > And definitely load up on MRNA again.  You can always sell it this summer for $125.   If you'd like I can teach you how to buy strike 500 call options on it for the big score.  

Ouch! Smile
I don't know where Moderna lands but the E part of the PE will be a problem by late 2023 is my guess.  Might be a decent stock to buy eventually but we are nowhere near that day yet. Trading it and holding it until it melts are two different things.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - stockguru - 01-20-2022

Look at that chart. Pretty encouraging. Buying opportunity today. I think I may buy 1 share if MRNA ?

Rate hikes in the past just happened in a few months. They didn't have meetings about it for a year first and confuse the markets. Certain things will.get hurt. New mortgages and companies with way too much debt come to mind.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - poneyboy - 01-20-2022

Added DVN, EOG, TROW, ADBE and AVGO

Trimmed some banks I had

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - divmenow - 01-20-2022

Bought 10 shares of MCD and 5 COST for my twin 6 year old nieces for there Birthday. It's there 2 favorite places so figured why not lol

Got a dip too lol

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - kblake - 01-20-2022

Short sellers again. Looks like the big wigs in the government at work so they can make up all the money they gave out this year in stimulus checks.

Nancy Pelosi doing what she does best Wink

All these poor people who got on the market the last few months are taking a beating. Buy in the market you cant lose mentality got them in. This is why the ones who stay out of it, do so for a reason lol

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 01-20-2022

(01-20-2022, 03:44 PM)kblake Wrote: Short sellers again. Looks like the big wigs in the government at work so they can make up all the money they gave out this year in stimulus checks.

All these poor people who got on the market the last few months are taking a beating. Buy in the market you cant lose mentality got them in. This is why the ones who stay out of it, do so for a reason lol

You may be on to something here. Something definitely stinks around here  Big Grin

I just read what happened on the trading floor today. Despicable if you ask me. This is the market is crooked and rigged as lots say. I'm beginning to join that club lol

Saw the best tweet today... "This is what you get for letting a vegetable run this company" Wink

(01-20-2022, 03:44 PM)kblake Wrote: Short sellers again. Looks like the big wigs in the government at work so they can make up all the money they gave out this year in stimulus checks.

Nope. the "smart" people mistime rallies and dips like everyone else who believes they have special market timing skills.  You should know better by now.    

Spent the day rolling options that expire tomorrow forward just to get it done..  Sold a DKS put.  Trying to get in cheap.  Probably just collect some premium but we'll see. Port is green today but the rally faded on cue like usual.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Dario33 - 01-20-2022

Added to TROW and TXN just before the bell.

RE: What I Am Buying Today. - Mr1share - 01-20-2022

OMG look at PTON... Ironically, it was Peloton investors that were taken for a ride Wink No one owns here so can say that lol

I added AMAT, SPY BEN TROW, AVGO and BBY right before the close

(01-20-2022, 04:13 PM)Mr1share Wrote: OMG look at PTON... Ironically, it was Peloton investors that were taken for a ride Wink No one owns here so can say that lol

I added AMAT, SPY BEN TROW, AVGO and BBY right before the close
We all knew it was a trendy gadget put I truly am shocked it melted down this hard so fast.  One of the hottest stocks and now will it BK in a year.  AAPL has some trendy gadgets too but they are smarter because you can sit on your fatazz and eat Cheetos while you enjoy them.  Big Grin