Dividend Growth Forum
Shopping List - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Individual Dividend Growth Stocks (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Shopping List (/showthread.php?tid=1343)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Shopping List - DividendGarden - 07-12-2017

I didn't realize that WSM was debt-free.

RE: Shopping List - divmenow - 07-12-2017

yes it is which is why it's a great buy here.

RE: Shopping List - DividendGarden - 07-13-2017

Bought some PAYX today and looking seriously at WSM now.

RE: Shopping List - Binary - 08-11-2017

WHR is on my shopping list, 65% FCF payout, rising dividends, OK valuation... Anyone else following the company? Any opinions?

RE: Shopping List - DividendGarden - 08-16-2017

LB below $40 today...52 week low.

RE: Shopping List - DividendGarden - 08-17-2017

LB below $36 today...at some point this has to be a good company to buy.

RE: Shopping List - EricL - 08-18-2017

My latest article looks at some investment ideas in the retail sector. Some good values out there, but definitely risk involved in a tough business environment.

10 Bargain Stocks To Buy Amid Retail Sector Slump

I submitted the article last night. Of course this morning I wake up to see Foot Locker down 20% in pre-market. Yikes!

RE: Shopping List - divmenow - 08-19-2017

Good article Eric. Retail is tough and its only going to get worse in the coming years. Malls are dead and lots of empty retail space. There are only a handful of stocks no matter how cheap they look lol. I would buy and hold right now.

TJX, ROST, WSM, HD, BURL, DG, DLTR, VFC, BBY, NKE, TGT and LOW.

I do own some of the names. TJX, HD, WSM, TGT, SPG, NKE and DG

There are some pockets of strength in the industry which I listed above. Amazon will either put supermarkets and Auto part stores out of business or buy them all up lol. One name I do like is GPC. But like you said a lot of risk involved. Hopefully this all just an over reaction and we are buying a lot of these names at bargain prices.

On another note. Holy Cow FL got whacked yesterday. Its been on my watch list

RE: Shopping List - divmenow - 08-19-2017

BTW on another note CAH getting interesting at these levels.

RE: Shopping List - DividendGarden - 08-24-2017

LB at $36, yielding 6.6%. At some point, it's got to be so cheap that it's ridiculous. Up or down from here?

RE: Shopping List - divmenow - 08-24-2017

I'm not sure about LB. There same stores sales have been horrible for some time now. Minus 7% SSS isn't going to cut it. Just not the same company it once was when the long time CEO retired last year. If they can still pay that dividend it may be a value play. But the malls are dead and a lot of women these days are buying there bra and panties on Amazon, Rost, TJX and Marshall's. I would much rather be in retail stocks that are still producing positive numbers like Rost, TJX or HD. Macy's is a stock I have my eye on and am watching They are making big changes on-line and in stores to bring customers in. One of those that can be a turnaround story. LB has potential but I wont touch it until I see those SSS #'s improve and bring back those sexy commercials lol

RE: Shopping List - EricL - 08-25-2017

Nice analysis divmenow, I agree.

The BB+ credit rating and 116% debt/cap ratios are scary too. If they are struggling in a growing economy, what happens when the next recession hits?