Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Lots of shenanigans going on in the market today just like the election lol

Banks and oils up big. Laughable lol

I sold PNC, BAC and other banks. Do people even realize were going up on a PFE NEWS. I'm going to run out now and get my shot lol

Bought SMG as well. Initial position
(11-09-2020, 12:42 PM)vbin Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 09:46 AM)divmenow Wrote: Added ETSY at $119.70 and TDOC at $178. I'm fine adding here.

HII up over $11 and PII

And I added a ton of puts lol
Everything on etsy is overpriced. I never understood how people pay these high priced goods. May be I am getting old and millennials don't care about preserving for future and wealth, rather enjoy now.

Lol ETSY is not overvalued at all Big Grin it is trading less than 20x of its enterprise value.
(11-09-2020, 01:08 PM)kblake Wrote: Lots of shenanigans going on in the market today just like the election lol

I sold PNC, BAC and other banks. Do people even realize were going up on a PFE NEWS.  I'm going to run out now and get my shot lol

Already got my shot.  I am going to hug everybody I see at work tonight.  Smile

It's just MOMO looking for a a few sectors that will probably run based on the narrative of the day/week. I couldn't sell covered calls fast enough this AM but I mostly got it done.  Nobody knows what happens by the end of the week.  The PFE news is potentially very good for overall earnings in nine months.  It's laughable what it triggered today after a very good run last week.  It means nothing for several quarters at best.  It's not like we are bouncing off a low when everything was cheap.
(11-09-2020, 01:19 PM)fenders53 Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 01:08 PM)kblake Wrote: Lots of shenanigans going on in the market today just like the election lol

I sold PNC, BAC and other banks. Do people even realize were going up on a PFE NEWS.  I'm going to run out now and get my shot lol

It's just MOMO looking for a a few sectors that will probably run based on the narrative of the day/week. I couldn't sell covered calls fast enough this AM but I mostly got it done.  Nobody knows what happens by the end of the week.  The PFE news is potentially very good for overall earnings in nine months.  It's laughable what it triggered today after a very good run last week.  It means nothing for several quarters at best.  It's not like we are bouncing off a low when everything was cheap.

Hahaha. Agreed. No masks needed anymore either  Big Grin

I dont why I'm on a buying spree today, but I guess all the stars are aligned lol

I just added to BEPC and BEP as well. I just think they are in the sweet spot  Big Grin

Come on Fenders go long on at least 1 name today.. Come on. You know you want to  Tongue
(11-09-2020, 01:26 PM)kblake Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 01:19 PM)fenders53 Wrote:

Hahaha. Agreed. No masks needed anymore either  Big Grin

I dont why I'm on a buying spree today, but I guess all the stars are aligned lol

I just added to BEPC and BEP as well. I just think they are in the sweet spot  Big Grin

Come on Fenders go long on at least 1 name today.. Come on. You know you want to  Tongue
I have a LOT of cash because a bunch of options happened to expire Friday.  You carry on and I promise I'll catch up to you later lol.  S&P busting a new ATH today.  Who the hell knows if it we run another 10% this month.  I do have a few limit buy orders in but they won't likely drop today. I missed the morning low, and I didn't see much else that dipped.
Sold an aapl put end of month. Is Covid over? Lol
Just picked up 10 DOCU @ 200.01... I strongly feel that this new practice is not going away soon (even post COVID)... Your thoughts ?
(11-09-2020, 03:27 PM)saimash Wrote: Just picked up 10 DOCU @ 200.01... I strongly feel that this new practice is not going away soon (even post COVID)... Your thoughts ?
I feel the same.

Also, Sold my rest most of position in Uber. Dint think I will see it at $49 so soon.
(11-09-2020, 03:27 PM)saimash Wrote: Just picked up 10 DOCU @ 200.01... I strongly feel that this new practice is not going away soon (even post COVID)... Your thoughts ?

I picked up a few today as well at $198.10

Picked up some other names as well like TTWO, HUBS and ZS

Just a few shares here and there to start off. I have been waiting to get into some of these names. They may go lower, but I'm betting on the future and like the prospects moving forward.
DOCU sure seems like a good option for routine care.

I kept my powder dry today. Gradually lightening up on pharma and defense while I am up. Those aren't what I want to overweight under a DEM administration unless they dip. Hoping for a few more down days in tech soon. Once MMM and CAT hit $200 the market will be looking for relative deals.

I see Cramer was hyping airlines even after the run up. They sure seem like damaged goods to me. I still believe at least one major will go away and several will struggle for a very long time with the increased debt load.
Hey Fenders you want any BYND. It’s down over $38 per-market lol
(11-10-2020, 07:23 AM)divmenow Wrote: Hey Fenders you want any BYND. It’s down over $38 per-market lol

I do love me some pre-market stock market mocking.  Wish you had told me about BYND yesterday so I could have got a home equity loan.  Smile 

Can't believe all these dirt cheap stock deals this morning.  Some of these tech stocks are like 5% off their all-time high.  Couldn't buy them this cheap since Halloween.  Yet I keep missing these opportunities.  I'm hopeless.     Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin