Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
yeah what's up with OHI sliding down so much recently? Seems to be picking up though, it's covered most of the morning losses.
Hope it'll stay down here though, salary coming soon. :p
I'm not seeing many buys in the market these days. But if you look hard they are still some bargains out there. So I added a bit more T and XOM
(06-02-2017, 10:54 AM)divmenow Wrote: I'm not seeing many buys in the market these days. But if you look hard they are still some bargains out there.

XOM at a 52 week low.  Also, GILD, GE, HRL and PSX are all low, depending on how you feel about those.
Added to OHI
added a little WMT and WPC today. My first time buying each.
First purchase of GWW
Added to RTN, WTR and HON. None of these are attractively priced but I think that these tiny additions will still do good in the long term. (I remember writing the same thing about RTN when I bought at $115)
Took the opportunity in the tech sell out today to open a 1/2 position in MSFT.
I added more XOM today. I have a feeling oil stocks will make a run. Tech getting hammered once again today! I'm taking a beating lol
(06-12-2017, 02:22 PM)divmenow Wrote: I added more XOM today. I have a feeling oil stocks will make a run.  Tech getting hammered once again today! I'm taking a beating lol

WOW! All I can say is ouch..
Initiated positions in QCOM, MSFT, and CSCO after the tech selloff over the last few trading days. All three are DGI stocks sitting on a ton of cash.
Bought another small piece of LOW