Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What I Am Buying Today.
(04-25-2024, 08:58 AM)vbin Wrote: Added comcast

Same here. Contemplating adding to BMY on today's nosedive.
(04-25-2024, 10:51 AM)Dario33 Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 08:58 AM)vbin Wrote: Added comcast

Same here. Contemplating adding to BMY on today's nosedive.

I did, added to Bmy and tiny bit to ba.

Wow google. Was expecting the move but not so much.
Alphabet (GOOG/GOOGL) getting a nice pop for announcing it's first ever dividend.

I've accumulated over 1400 shares over the years, it's going to be a nice lil pay day...if I trim but most likely not. I trimmed a while back when I was over 1500 shares.

added to AMZN (yesterday)
Added ABBV, GOOG, PSX

New position in BMY
Added AAPL, CELH, SMCI, MELI nd Meta last week

Added GOOG, ZTS, and WTS today
Added SBUX down $13 pre-market. They will need to cut prices down the road as it's hurt earnings this time around. China will be improving at some point. I'm buying here at $76
(05-01-2024, 07:57 AM)Mr1share Wrote: Added SBUX down $13 pre-market. They will need to cut prices down the road as it's hurt earnings this time around. China will be improving at some point. I'm buying here at $76

Oh wow, that's quite a drop.  If they lower prices, that could help ease inflation too.
CVS down 18% wow!

Added some SBUX and EL
Stocks are so over valued they cant sustain these gains and even earnings cant save them. This is what I have been saying. We are now in a slower economy and people are no longer going to pay $7.00 for coffee at Starbucks or pay $10 for deodorant at CVS lol

Just look at AMD, SMCI, SBUK, EL, SWKS, CVS, META ect.

You miss your numbers or give weak guidance your going to get crushed in this market. Maybe making 5% in the bank isn't such a bad idea right now Wink
Added jnj,cvs, adbe

CVS isn’t overvalued, trading at 5-6 pe. They have lower outlook after bad er.

Sbux yes, don’t know why people go there to pay $10 for sugar water, bad service and paper cups
Bought CVS, SBUX, EL, CVX and JNJ,

Sold TMDX and PINS

Have to buy when the blood is in the streets lol
(05-01-2024, 10:10 AM)vbin Wrote: Sbux yes, don’t know why people go there to pay $10 for sugar water, bad service and paper cups

While I do enjoy getting a latte as a treat, I admit that in the last 6 months I have greatly reduced my trips there.  I've been talking myself out of going and instead making coffee at home. Starbucks is definitely expensive.