Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What I Am Buying Today.
Sold ABT and added to MS and BBY with the proceeds.
Bought UL as well.
Bought a 3 share watch position in MSFT. Pay no attention to the idiot buying tech in the face of danger. It will work out before I die if I watch my diet lol. I got conservative too early and loaded up on these now popular value places throughout 2021. Worked out OK enough but I can't add much more of that now if I want to be diversified.
Added TROW, AVGO, BBY (new) and sold ATVI
I ended up selling out of my ATVI position a little north of $84…now I just need to find somewhere else to put the money to work.
I wish I had some ATVI to sell! Maybe with some help from MSFT, they'll finally be able to get CoD to run without crashing every 20 minutes.
Bought 30 stocks today at 1-2 shares each. Slowly getting back into tech. Just having a bit of fun today Wink

Some of the tech name I bought are ADBE, AVGO, NVDA, AMD, AMZN and U. The rest are aristocrat stocks that I already own or want to own on my watch list

That's enough for today lol
Added to UL (a lot), AMZN, GOOGL, BRK/b, and JNJ.
small adds to U and NSC.
Nibbled into some more big tech near the close. QQQ-MSFT-FB Even added a few shares of TQQQ and SOXL in my non-retirement account. Glad those positions are very small for now.
Run new 52 week low Fenders Wink

I did same like thing Divemenow

Added a bunch of names with 1-3 share lots. Going slow as I think were headed for a bear market. I won't mention politics. We all know Fenders doesn't like that Wink

Anyway added some ADBE, FB, GOOG, DVN, TXN, DG, MS, WSM, CI, NSC, and others.

I don't want to own anything at this point with a PE over 25 except for high growth Tech that can support a high PE
(01-18-2022, 05:59 PM)stockguru Wrote: Run new 52 week low Fenders Wink

You know how much I care about your every inspirational word. What does this cryptic message even mean Yoda? Are you telling me I should seek out crap?