Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Safe" high yielders - stocks, ETFs, CEFs, REITs, MLPs, etc - post your favorites!
You posted that on one of the "T" threads right after spinoff announcement. I also bailed quickly. I knew frustrated investors would gradually head for the exits. If for no reason other than they don't know with certainty what T will do at showtime. Management has not gained any trust for a long time. Past is littered with bad decisions.

There is a price where a FCF machine represents fair to undervalued. The chart says we aren't there yet, and this is a chart in a bull market. The death by 1000 cuts is painful for somebody with a huge position. They need time to capitulate. It's not out of the question I would re-enter T. I'll have a margin of safety or I will let it pass by. Only reason I made money on T is the monthly option premiums. Dividend didn't save me, or 90% of other investors I would guess.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Safe" high yielders - stocks, ETFs, CEFs, REITs, MLPs, etc - post your favorites! - by fenders53 - 08-07-2021, 07:30 AM