NVDA
BRK.B
JNJ
GILD

my wife's account is

AMZN
GOOGL/GOOG
FB

note: company stock is number one but i try to be somewhat anonymous so that stock will remain a mystery until i retire

googl/goog
msft
aapl
amzn
nvda
tsla

have all been my top priorities in adding to's--the goal is to have 100k plus in each of these companies

these are all the companies i've been adding too--the others in my top 10--GILD/JNJ/MO/XOM/BRK.B have not been added to in a long time

SHOP has dropped off the list due to it's meltdown--i have added to this one--with the upcoming split i'll end up with over 500 shares--i anticipate SHOP will be a very good holding with time

TSLA will end up in my top 10--I'll make sure of it--IMHO--this is a company that cannot be ignored, it just can't
Here are mine.

EOG 3.64%
LOW 3.37%
CVX 3.31%
AAPL 3.26%
DLR 3.26%
AVGO 3.10%

UNH 3.01%
XOM 2.98%
LMT 2.80%
ABBV 2.75%
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
With prices updated a few minutes ago, here are my current top 10 (and then some) holdings:

% of Total Dividends is a cool figure. Wow, your top 3 account for 45%!
(06-01-2022, 11:54 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote: % of Total Dividends is a cool figure.  Wow, your top 3 account for 45%!

Well, I accumulated my initial stake in MO during the 2008 financial crisis. One of those buys was even for a starting yield of 8.74 percent -- under $15 per share. There were a lot of reasons to be scared at the time, but the company has done nothing but perform since. In that time, the dividend has grown from $1.19 per share to $3.60 per share. And that was fourteen years ago now, so that's a hell of a lot of reinvesting and growing, from a really high starting yield.

(Not to say that I don't still have my recently-voiced concerns about MO now, but just wanted to illustrate one of the ways my portfolio got so lopsided over the years.)
Other than index fund, my top 10 as of today are
1. XOM
2. ABBV
3. XLE
4. UNH
5. AVGO
6. AAPL
7. PM
8. JNJ
9. LOW
10. LMT
11. MSFT (if XLE does not count)

MO & T dropped out of my top 10 as I want to focus a little more on total return at this point.
I don't see why ETFs and mutual funds wouldn't count.
(06-02-2022, 04:47 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote: I don't see why ETFs and mutual funds wouldn't count.

Originally I said that because this is a dividend growth forum, and it’s primarily focused on individual holdings. However, when I personally do research I do look at top 10/20/50 holdings of mutual funds and ETF’s —the other thought on this subject is a lot of people don’t really have a choice of funds, well, let’s say the choices might be limited in our employer kplans.

Ken,

Post your funds

I’ll do the same later on—I think it’s important information
Okay, I was hesitant to post because it's not my ideal top 10; the port is a work in progress.

Just looking at my E*Trade taxable account.

1. SOXL (tiny div)
2. TECL (annual div)
3. AVGO (quarterly div)
4. CURE (quarterly but inconsistent div)
5. OXLC (monthly div)
6. FAS (usually quarterly div but this March didn't happen)
7. STX (quarterly div)
8. HTGC (quarterly div + currently bonus quarterly div as well)
9. AAPL (quarterly div)
10. MSFT (quarterly div)

All fit my definition of "large position".
Of all of my assets "in the market," about 80 percent is in individual stocks, and the other 20 percent is in the either Vanguard's total market index or Fidelity's S&P 500 index.
(06-02-2022, 12:00 PM)Kerim Wrote: Of all of my assets "in the market," about 80 percent is in individual stocks, and the other 20 percent is in the either Vanguard's total market index or Fidelity's S&P 500 index.

100% of my 401k is in a Vanguard S&P 500 index and 100% of my daughter's 529 plan is in the Fidelity S&P 500 index.
kplan funds--they are actually company etf's that are managed by these funds and fund managers--it must be an agreement between the company i work for and fidelity/these funds

(first % of kplan portfolio) (second % of total portfolio)

company stock (21.7%) (6.68%)
magellan fund (17.39%) (5.33%)
tcw select equity growth fund (17.33%) (5.35%)
fidelity international equity growth fund (15.37%) (4.73%)
small cap fund (15.15%) (4.67%)
FIAM REIT fund (12.46%) (3.83%)
cash (.59%) (.17%)

top 10 with %'s

goog/googl (7.90%)
msft (6.78%)
xom (6.03%)
aapl (5.63%)
amzn (5.51%)
nvda (3.92%)
mo (2.12%)
brk.b (2.11%)
gild (1.70%)
bx (1.63%)
abbv (1.58%)

selling some MO and liquidating JNJ/PG/PM did not really change my top 10 ranking, brought in bx with abbv close at number 11

i really struggled with those sells cause anyone knowing me on this site or maybe even at SA, i do not like selling rarely sell a stock but i felt it was time

vz and gild are getting close to a selling point--i'm loosing patience with these two especially GILD dead money for years and years