Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Consumer Discretionary
Seeking Alpha just posted my article highlighting a few stocks that look to be decent values right now.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1968381-...cretionary
Hi Eric - I'm a new member. Funny you mentioned PETM in your article. That popped out at me over the wekend too. I've owned it in the past and the recent sell off makes it look pretty good. Little debt, growing stores, good cash flow...and puppies! What's not to like?? I have WFM in retail and think I may go for PETM today - not the biggest dividends but portfolios also need some growth.
(01-27-2014, 07:56 AM)timdman Wrote: Hi Eric - I'm a new member. Funny you mentioned PETM in your article. That popped out at me over the wekend too. I've owned it in the past and the recent sell off makes it look pretty good. Little debt, growing stores, good cash flow...and puppies! What's not to like?? I have WFM in retail and think I may go for PETM today - not the biggest dividends but portfolios also need some growth.

This was the first time I've ever looked much into PETM and it jumped out at me. Great cash flows, growing dividend, and steady earnings growth. They've grown EPS at a 23.5% rate since 2002 and haven't had a single year during that time of negative earnings growth.

I wish the yield was a bit higher but with the fairly low valuation on shares I can see why management is plowing excess cash into buybacks.