Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Wow how about GME. That stock was left for dead lol

I almost want to buy puts. There's no way this stock can be worth $33 right lol

I don't know NGA. I'm going to look at it now.

Fenders its time for you to be a little bold here and join in the party on some of these name lol
(01-13-2021, 12:04 PM)stockguru Wrote: Wow how about GME. That stock was left for dead lol

Fenders its time for you to be a little bold here and join in the party on some of these name lol

I need to get into some of these name as it's getting harder to find value. Mine as well play the game too. It's only money  Big Grin

If you could pick 2 names which 2 would you buy now?? PLUG, FCEL, GEVO, WKHS, KNDI, FTEK, BLDP, NGA, NIO, GOEV.... There's a million of these  Big Grin

So which 2 do you like??
(01-13-2021, 12:04 PM)stockguru Wrote: Wow how about GME. That stock was left for dead lol

There was a huge huge short( I think 97%) on GME so those shorts are covering. Burry and a few other names went long at $4 something which put the stock in highlight. I had a small position which I sold out at $18 and change. I had decided to buy calls and It literally slipped my mind to buy calls on this one before earnings ;'(.
(01-13-2021, 12:17 PM)kblake Wrote:

I need to get into some of these name as it's getting harder to find value. Mine as well play the game too. It's only money  Big Grin

If you could pick 2 names which 2 would you buy now?? PLUG, FCEL, GEVO, WKHS, KNDI, FTEK, BLDP, NGA, NIO, GOEV.... There's a million of these  Big Grin

So which 2 do you like??

Based on future and being already established I would pick PLUG and NIO

But based on potential would chose KNDI and GEVO

There's a lot of good names on that list though

I actually do but sometimes I grab a couple shares while I research and then they pop 20% on me lol.  I'm sure you have experienced that.  I grind out the weekly income because I am good at that.  And then I make $800 on ENPH puts instead of $8000 by just going long for two months.  Nobody said this is easy.  I have no wild idea where this market is by years end.
(01-13-2021, 12:25 PM)stockguru Wrote:

So which 2 do you like??

I'm with you on that Guru.. GOEV is also going to be a good one long term. I have no position yet. Didn't buy yesterday and now I'm waiting for a dip lol

Question. Have you ever typed in a wrong symbol and then up buying the stock  Big Grin  Well I just did that with BRMK 
It pays a monthly dividend and had a 7% yield. Not bad for 500 shares and make $480 a year in a dividends. Anyone own the name? 

Damn on GME. I almost bought it several times but never pulled the trigger. Nice to those who had it
(01-13-2021, 12:33 PM)divmenow Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 12:25 PM)stockguru Wrote:

So which 2 do you like??

I'm with you on that Guru.. GOEV is also going to be a good one long term. I have no position yet. Didn't buy yesterday and now I'm waiting for a dip lol

Question. Have you ever typed in a wrong symbol and then up buying the stock  Big Grin  Well I just did that with BRMK 
It pays a monthly dividend and had a 7% yield. Not bad for 500 shares and make $480 a year in a dividends. Anyone own the name? 

Damn on GME. I almost bought it several times but never pulled the trigger. Nice to those who had it
I usually take a few deep breaths and do some quick research lol.  Most of my oops are share amounts.  Like when I accidentally bought 220 shares of BABA in freefall Christmas Eve.  I'm like damn, I have a new largest postion in the port.  Smile
Who’s buying the Petco IPO? Anyone lol
Added to BTI and BMY.
Feeling really bold today.  Might go overweight on a few UTE positions.  Maybe even get a new tattoo when I am done with my afternoon nap.  Smile
Bought PLUG, GEVO, NGA, KNDI, LMT, PEP, D, AEP and ABBV

Wow I'm done buying for a while lol
(01-14-2021, 10:38 AM)kblake Wrote: Bought PLUG, GEVO, NGA, KNDI, LMT, PEP, D, AEP and ABBV

Wow I'm done buying for a while lol
Buying is fun.  Big Grin  I am considering selling a new PEP put.  I could use some more shares.  I need to check earnings date first. I think AEP is easy money inside of two months. One of the best Northland UTEs if you believe the industrial economy will recover at all in a couple quarters.

Nibbling on some XEL, WEC, and AEP shares. Getting a little more serious with UTE put sells.