Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(11-03-2020, 09:44 AM)stockguru Wrote: Anyone adding 2 shares of BABA today down $28 lol
How about solaredge? Down $63. Folks in california been getting solar roofs with installation wait upto 3 months(not perticulary solaredge) .
(11-03-2020, 02:44 PM)vbin Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 09:44 AM)stockguru Wrote: Anyone adding 2 shares of BABA today down $28 lol
How about solaredge? Down $63. Folks in california been getting solar roofs with installation wait upto 3 months(not perticulary solaredge) .
BABA missed my limit orders by just a couple bucks yesterday.  I plan to grab some.  

Getting back into renewables as well, but waiting for the pull back.  Unless they crash, the DEMs would have to be in power 20 years to get some of those tickers at fair value.  They ran like pot stocks since spring.
Added some NEE, CAT and SCHW
(10-30-2020, 02:56 PM)EricL Wrote: Sold out of my ULTA position and used the proceeds to initiate a position in ETSY.

Working out for me so far.

ETSY is up nearly 11% since Friday, while ULTA is up 6.4%.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Best week my port has seen since we bounced off the MAR lows. Trimming some of my trading shares daily until the run stops. Not the week I expected for sure.
Bought some JNJ and NEE

Also took some money off the table on LMT, NOC and LHX. Still own the name but they ran up way too fast here in just 3 days. Will add cheaper

Looking at WEN and URI today as well
I added JNJ, LOW and initiated small position in URI and FSLR

How about LLY and ABBV flying today? Wow!! JNJ hopefully will follow
(11-04-2020, 11:28 AM)kblake Wrote: I added JNJ, LOW and initiated small position in URI and FSLR

How about LLY and ABBV flying today? Wow!! JNJ hopefully will follow

I was ridiculously in the red days after I sold a couple LLY puts.  Rolled them a week forward then vioila, thankyou for saving me from myself mister market.  Trimming just a little pharma today because I was in too deep during our only God knows who the president elect will be next week phase.
(11-04-2020, 11:19 AM)divmenow Wrote: Bought some JNJ and NEE

Also took some money off the table on LMT, NOC and LHX. Still own the name but they ran up way too fast here in just 3 days. Will add cheaper

Looking at WEN and URI today as well
Same, I doubled down on defense the past few weeks and took some profits today.  Not buying a damn thing for a few days.  Smile
BA not participating. Maybe I should buy that one today lol
My apple puts seems to be expiring worthless. I was hoping to get in some under $100.

Bought a little BaBa yesterday.
Added to PKBK.