Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(04-28-2020, 02:23 PM)crimsonghost747 Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 02:03 PM)divmenow Wrote: I’m not happy with the RTX dividend. .47 just isn’t going to cut it for a company this big. I’m trimming some and will put into something else. Maybe LMT

I thought that was a pretty decent div. 
Yield of a little under 3% at current prices and from the top of my head it looks like an almost 20% increase to the previous div if you were a RTN holder. No idea what this means for those who had UTX before.

I'll take my yearly raise. Smile

I had UTX before. I'll know when I see what CARR and OTIS are paying.
(04-28-2020, 02:23 PM)crimsonghost747 Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 02:03 PM)divmenow Wrote: I’m not happy with the RTX dividend. .47 just isn’t going to cut it for a company this big. I’m trimming some and will put into something else. Maybe LMT

I thought that was a pretty decent div. 
Yield of a little under 3% at current prices and from the top of my head it looks like an almost 20% increase to the previous div if you were a RTN holder. No idea what this means for those who had UTX before.

I'll take my yearly raise. Smile

I think RTN paid .94 cents so basically the dividend was cut in half 

They are making a ton of money they could have least paid .70 lol

UTX was .60 so that in line for what they were paying. But the stock is still down some 30% or so where RTN was trading before the merger. I wasn't a UTX shareholder, so it still down 30% from its highs

I see your point. But I'm sure the stock will make it up in appreciation over time
(04-28-2020, 02:03 PM)divmenow Wrote: Bought PSA and UPS

I’m not happy with the RTX dividend. .47 just isn’t going to cut it for a company this big. I’m trimming some and will put into something else. Maybe LMT
What did rtn pay.  I think we got a raise because they gave us shares we didn't have pre-merger. Like over double
(04-28-2020, 02:03 PM)divmenow Wrote: Bought PSA and UPS

I’m not happy with the RTX dividend. .47 just isn’t going to cut it for a company this big. I’m trimming some and will put into something else. Maybe LMT

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3564971-ra...1588091064  Here is the math for your new dividend.  It equals 1.19 because you got 2.3348 RTX shares for every RTN share you owned before which is a 17% raise.
Thank you GILD. Market to new highs soon. Don’t be left behind lol.

Look at BA run after those wonderfully earnings lol

Remember bad news is good news now ?
(04-29-2020, 07:33 AM)divmenow Wrote: Thank you GILD. Market to new highs soon. Don’t be left behind lol.

Add a few more million unemployed to that tomorrow and we should be set.   Big Grin

It would be great if GILD figures it out. Did Doctor Trump say if Remdesivir works better with bleach or Lysol? Smile

OK, I'll stop now.
(04-29-2020, 08:14 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 07:33 AM)divmenow Wrote: Thank you GILD. Market to new highs soon. Don’t be left behind lol.

Add a few more million unemployed to that tomorrow and we should be set.   Big Grin

It would be great if GILD figures it out.  Did Doctor Trump say if Remdesivir works better with bleach or Lysol?  Smile

OK, I'll stop now.

And don't forget the GDP data, bad news is good news now!
So it looks like all the restaurant stocks are doing well despite everyone on lockdown. Grub hub must be making a killing loo. EAT, DIN, JACK, DIN, CBRL and many otters running. Hmmm wondering should I buy a few and close my eyes lol
(04-29-2020, 08:29 AM)Binary Wrote:

It would be great if GILD figures it out.  Did Doctor Trump say if Remdesivir works better with bleach or Lysol?  Smile

OK, I'll stop now.

Did I just say that  Big Grin . I hate to see when we get good news. May we go down 600 points lol
(04-29-2020, 08:32 AM)divmenow Wrote:

OK, I'll stop now.

Did I just say that  Big Grin . I hate to see when we get good news. May we go down 600 points lol

Next quarters numbers will be stunningly bad.  That's a long time for the talking heads to talk the market up and down.

OK, I'll stop now.

Seriously, at a certain point I would expect a drop. The marked went low in March pricing in a disaster and a recession. It is here, and we are up a lot since then. Was that drop an overreaction or we are just climbing high so we can fall more?
(04-29-2020, 08:39 AM)fenders53 Wrote:

OK, I'll stop now.

Next quarters numbers will be stunningly bad.  That's a long time for the talking heads to talk the market up and down.
But bad news and means they will go up .. No?? Lol

NOC is down $22 I think I will buy some while its down today  Big Grin

I wish I bought some of those names you listed. Wow they have really come back guys.