Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(02-10-2020, 01:53 PM)DividendDragon Wrote: Added Yum China

I have to say.  Your a bit of a gambler aren't ya  Big Grin

I will not touch anything this has exposure to the coronavirus.  SARS took 6 months... This flu pandemic is just starting... it's been what 2 weeks only?
I'm a huge taco bell fan but I'm staying away and for me that's saying a lot lol
I like BEP, but it looks pricey after pretty much doubling the past 12 months. I ended up purchasing NEE at that time and will have to be patient with BEP. It's as overvalued as NEE and we'll have to see it if gets further overvalued. That's quite possible.
(02-10-2020, 02:19 PM)kblake Wrote:
(02-10-2020, 01:53 PM)DividendDragon Wrote: Added Yum China

I have to say.  Your a bit of a gambler aren't ya  Big Grin

I will not touch anything this has exposure to the coronavirus.  SARS took 6 months... This flu pandemic is just starting... it's been what 2 weeks only?
I'm a huge taco bell fan but I'm staying away and for me that's saying a lot lol
It was discovered in November.  Just ignored until recently.
added GILD and VZ

Took a new position in SPG
Sold a VZ put near the low this morning . Still trying to get in on the cheap.
Thoughts on Insperity (NSP) ?
2020 Guidance

The company also announced its guidance for 2020, including the first quarter of 2020. Please refer to the accompanying financial tables at the end of this press release for the reconciliation of non-GAAP financial measures to the comparable GAAP financial measures.

Please note that 2020 adjusted EPS guidance includes a full year effective tax rate of 28% compared to 20% in 2019 due primarily to less tax benefit associated with the vesting of long-term incentive plan and time-vested restricted shares. The higher effective tax rate is expected to reduce both our Q1 and full year 2020 earnings by approximately $0.28 per share.

But does that warrant for such a stock beating ? I'm been burnt a few times in the past catching falling knives, but I guess I never learn :-)
Would love to see your take on this !
I actually bought NSP this morning at $66.25. I think the selling was way over done.

Added more GILD, BP and MRK as well
Traded XOM in my kids account and collected a ~2% gain couple of days. I am too heavy on XOM.

Purchased WFC.
Added to KHC
Sold all my DUK due to valuation and reached my target price of $100 and rolled it all into D

Took new positions in BX and added to MRK and BMY
Started a small position in RTN and LHX today. I should of bought the defense contractors years ago. I only owned LMT and I haven't had it long enough.