Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Added a bit more to OZK this morning.

Also happy to see more traffic here on the message board. I like seeing everyone else's picks and thoughts about individual DGI stocks. I sometimes have companies brought to my attention that I wouldn't otherwise be considering.
Added to T, ABBV and ORI this morning.
(09-09-2019, 09:50 AM)stockguru Wrote: Added to T, ABBV and ORI this morning.

Were you inspired to buy T based on the "activist investor" letter that seemed to spark this morning's rally, or just coincidence?
(09-09-2019, 10:47 AM)Kerim Wrote:
(09-09-2019, 09:50 AM)stockguru Wrote: Added to T, ABBV and ORI this morning.

Were you inspired to buy T based on the "activist investor" letter that seemed to spark this morning's rally, or just coincidence?

I bought at $37.33. So I waited to buy in after the initial pop this morning due the activist news. I like the news and read through the entire report today. Good changes are on the horizon for T. Plus its breaking out. I don't see it going to $60 lol like the activist says; but I can see $45.
More MO....
Added MO at the open.
2 downgrades on MO this morning and its holding its own. Maybe it's the bottom now and we head up.

How about those oil stocks? Wow they have been on a good run the last week
(09-10-2019, 10:38 AM)divmenow Wrote: 2 downgrades on MO this morning and its holding its own. Maybe it's the bottom now and we head up.

How about those oil stocks? Wow they have been on a good run the last week
Sector rotations are usually a lot more subtle than this.  Good growth stocks getting hit hard, and everybody tripping over themselves to buy our value plays they wanted no part of a week ago.  It is such a herd mentality.
Took new positions in XEL, FUN and EMN

Anyone follow EPD? Thoughts?

Thanks
Bought ADM @ 40.00 this A.M.
Added to my MO and ALB positions
Added AMGN